"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post
    ive been thinking double g, i like them but dont much care for archery country last couple times ive been there they were rude to me but what really bugged me they were rude to my girlfriend
    Just act like your going to buy a 1000 dollar Mathews and they wont be rude.

Comment

prob,but we are brothers in woods you at like that to me or the old lady i dont need you

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
        Just act like your going to buy a 1000 dollar Mathews and they wont be rude.
        That's exactly why my money for my new bow is goin to Knocked and Loaded in Lampases

Comment

Remember when roger got a bad rap in belton for being rude.thats when i started going to double g,s

Comment

We will be out on sunday.prob primitive and six and you know we got to check the island

Comment

im not trying to give any body a bad rap,im just tellin you why i dont go there

Comment

im not trying to give any body a bad rap,im just tellin you why i dont go there
                Oh no i know exactly where your coming from.its like if your not buying a bow they dont wanna deal with you

Comment

ill do my buying else where,i went to double g two days after and they treated me so good i bought a new bow and even hung out telling storys for a few hours
                  my kind of guys

Comment

ill do my buying else where,i went to double g two days after and they treated me so good i bought a new bow and even hung out telling storys for a few hours
                    my kind of guys
                    Paul at double g is a real good guy always enjoy going in there. Wish he sold mathews. ill be out tomorrow and sometime Saturday afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by TX_bowhunter37 View Post
                      yeah that be great
                      Saturday out to the PC? Let me know

Comment

im prob working saturday but im gonna try to make it out after work to see about a spot for tree stand for sunday

Comment

what area do you like chris

Comment

what area do you like chris
                            I like them all... They all have pigs. It's just finding which ones haven't been pressured within a day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                              I like them all... They all have pigs. It's just finding which ones haven't been pressured within a day or so.
                              What time would you like to meet at the PC on saturday

Comment

Ill meet u at the PC at the PC at 3. If we can get enough people we can get them up and moving in the bloodweeds.

Anyone else wanna join?

Comment

Working...
                                X