ISO 54# bob lee limbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO 54# bob lee limbs

I have a bob lee hunter with 74 @28"pound limbs that I use for hunting I really like my riser I would just like some lighter limbs for practicing and shooting 3d tournaments

74, holy cow. I am hurtin from my 62# Bob Lee and trying to trade it in on something wussier...

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
      74, holy cow. I am hurtin from my 62# Bob Lee and trying to trade it in on something wussier...
      He said "wussier"!!!

Everybody knows I like my girly bows!

Bisch

Comment

Yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntvideo View Post
          Ha ha what are you looking for I can maybe do some horse trading for you a bow or something else

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Did you ever find the limbs?

Comment

No I just picked up a different bow wing archery 62" 40@28" one piece its a little beat up but I can stack 10 in dollar bill @15yds so im happy

Comment

Call Widow with your Ser# They can tell you if some poundage can be removed and your Limbs refinished. its sure cheaper than a new set of limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Restless View Post
                    Call Widow with your Ser# They can tell you if some poundage can be removed and your Limbs refinished. its sure cheaper than a new set of limbs.
                    Why Widow?

Comment

On Facebook there is a group called Traditional Bowhunters Classifieds. There is a guy who has a pair of 54# Bob Lee limbs he is trying to trade for a lighter set. He just bought a Bob Lee Envy. Sorry I cant remember his name. I posted a link to this website on the FB page so maybe he would sell them to you?? Good luck.
                      Last edited by ChadMR82; 01-08-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice fellas but I just picked up a little wing recurve as a 3d shooter

Comment

Working...
                        X