Diaper Bag Recommendation Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diaper Bag Recommendation Needed

Can anyone recommend a good diaper bag for new parents? Currently using one my Wife ordered, but it’s not really comfortable for me to wear, and it’s a little too fancy for my liking. I just need a tough, comfortable, new dad friendly bag, that will last.

Thanks!

Jason Slocum

I did not realize there was such a thing? I guess you could just get a camo backpack.

Comment

This will help you keep your man card! haha

The best tactical diaper bag® for dads, the Deuce 3.0 features cooler and wipes pockets and military style MOLLE webbing. Premium quality. Lifetime guaranteed.

Comment

So......we have two kiddos. Currently my youngest is 2. Still in diapers but with sippy cups, cups for snacks, clothes to change and all the other crap that goes in......a good camo backpack with multiple pockets works GREAT. no joke. We have the nice diaper bags and all that but honestly, best thing has always been a good camo backpack. My wife uses a “winter camo” pattern from Victoria’s Secret we got several years ago with my daughter. Still going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Get the backpack with the drink holder sides and the insulated zippered pocket for grub. We got one for our boys and it worked fine and fit me fine - just a backpack.

Comment

12 years ago when my wife was pregnant with our first born she bought me this bag. 4 kids later we still use it. Tough, comfortable and pockets for everything.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I always just used a Texas Ranger back pack, when momma wasn't with us.

Comment

Kelty and North Face make great baby carriers too, aka frame packs. You won't even know they are back there till they begin to reach age 6 or so.

Comment

I got one when my son was born made by Columbia. It just looks like a regular backpack with some extra insulated pockets. It's very comfortable to wear and was like $65 if i remember.

Comment

Yeti Panga-50qt

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for a camo backpack with multiple pockets and drink holders on the side. Worked great for me.

Comment

With a back pack, get one with a front/back divider. Put the dipers in the back next to your back. And in the front, cut two holes on the bottom. One on each side to let the legs hang out. And off yall go!

Comment

Originally posted by Scubasteveo View Post
                          This will help you keep your man card! haha

https://tacticalbabygear.com/collections/diaper-bags

X2

Comment

Used a Herschel backpack for my son (which we still use for overnight trips and stuff for him). Have a Jon Hart for my daughter that my wife will use after she’s done with it.

Like others have said, just get a backpack. Functional and reusable without the premium cost of being “made for a baby”.

We have an insulated bag we carry milk bags or bottles in when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Make em carry their own sh**. It toughens them up.

Comment

Working...
                              X