Sweetest thing my wife has ever said!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweetest thing my wife has ever said!

After nearly 16 years of marriage my wife told me the sweetest words ever spoken...I’ve always wanted to learn how to shoot a bow and bow hunt! 🤩🤩
    So now I need to get her a bow before she changes her mind! I’ve got a few options though. I have a Mission Craze that is the bow I hunt with. I could give it to her and buy a new bow for myself....give her my dads PSE Stinger and have it adjusted for her...give her my bow and I could use the PSE or just buy her a new/used bow. I really think she’ll like the Mission Craze because it’s light but it’s my bow, and I like it! Any suggestions or recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do......What ya gotta do...…….and now....
    Don't give her anything used.....(she's seen it before)
    Take her to a Bow shop..... Go shopping with her...
    She will always feel like, it's her own....

Comment

The problem is she won’t let me spend that kind of money on her. She would rather not learn than spend that kind of money.

Comment

Give her whichever one is nicer. Just like cars. Momma gets the nice one. That's awesome though! [emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

let HER try them all and choose which one she likes, then offer it to her.

Comment

Originally posted by bamtex View Post
            The problem is she won’t let me spend that kind of money on her. She would rather not learn than spend that kind of money.

This is what my wife says about everything, until we're actually shopping and looking. Then suddenly my wallet leaves alot lighter than planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
              This is what my wife says about everything, until we're actually shopping and looking. Then suddenly my wallet leaves alot lighter than planned.
              Your wife and mine must be related.

Like someone else said, let her shoot what you have and also let her try some at the bow store and see what she like.

Comment

Give her yours and buy a new one.. if she likes it enough she will eventually want another then you gotta buy one for her..

Comment

You are a fortunate man.

Comment

Your huntin budget just got cut in half. I love huntin with my wife but gotta buy 2 of everything.

Comment

Go hunt!

Comment

Get her a new bow.....I would push toward the diamond infinity edge. Won't break the bank and it all hers.

Comment

Get her a new one!

Comment

Her birthday is later this month so whichever way I go I can’t go wrong!

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news

Comment

Working...
                              X