Collared Pig???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collared Pig???

Had a pig show up with an ear tag and presumably a GPS tracker.
    Anyone ever seen this or know it’s official purpose?
    Do I kill and report or let live for more data. My local game warden didn’t know any specifics.

Last edited by FireNguns; 01-07-2018, 09:40 PM.

Looks like a pipe bomb. Isis?

Comment

That is awesome. I’d have to kill it!

Comment

That's where my pet pig is, I've been posting everywhere!

Comment

Kill it for sure

Comment

Shoot him in his ISIS hole !

Comment

Originally posted by leon.cty.legend View Post
              Kill it for sure
              I want to but if the data will help more in the long run I hate to kill it. Anything to help eradicate them. Just wish I knew who put it there and what they want done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                I want to but if the data will help more in the long run I hate to kill it. Anything to help eradicate them. Just wish I knew who put it there and what they want done with it.
                When & where they die is part of the data....

Aim behind the collar!

Comment

That's crazy I would of had to shoot him just to check out that tube he is carrying around it may have a 100 dollar bill in it lol

Comment

Weaponized swine

Comment

I'd leave it be. It costs a lot of time and money capturing and tagging wild animals. There are plenty of other pigs to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by FireNguns View Post
                        Killing it will guarantee the eradication of one vs whatever data may or may not be collected.... or lost completely

Always kill a pig... always

Comment

Shoot it and put the collar on your front porch. When the tracked stops moving, collar usually tells tracker if alive or dead. Plus might be info on collar to contact tracker.

Comment

I’ve heard of this. Know someone that tried it in south tx and it worked great. Sows travel in groups mostly. You can kill the whole group and she’ll move on to another. They put a gps harness on a white sow so she was easy to see and not get killed. They would track her down and wipe out her new friends every week or two.

Comment

Wonder if it could be a sterilized pig with a gps tracker for a study to track movement? Just a wild guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X