• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry to hear this prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife. and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Comment

Knee mails on the way..

Comment

God bless

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent Matt..

Comment

Matt, the Lord put you and Brandy together for a reason... Just as scripture says, for this reason a man will leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife and the two will become one flesh... Sometimes we who are so joined are not sure what the Lord's plan is, but we can have all confidence that indeed it is for good. I pray the Lord's blessing on both of you. I pray that if it be His will your bride's womb will be healed and will bare you children. If that not be His will, the He indeed heals your wife that He show the two of you just what His plan is for you. I hurt for you guys. I pray for comfort the both of you. I pray for strength for you to hold Brandy up and give her strength through your strength. Further, I lift you up to our Lord in great thanksgiving for you and your service to our country and the rest of us to protect us and keep our country free to worship Him and to do His work.
                  God bless you and Brandy Matt.

Comment

Just saw this Matt
                    Prayers up for you and your Wife anything we can do let me know Brother just down the road

Ron

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

With ya in prayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Matt, the Lord put you and Brandy together for a reason... Just as scripture says, for this reason a man will leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife and the two will become one flesh... Sometimes we who are so joined are not sure what the Lord's plan is, but we can have all confidence that indeed it is for good. I pray the Lord's blessing on both of you. I pray that if it be His will your bride's womb will be healed and will bare you children. If that not be His will, the He indeed heals your wife that He show the two of you just what His plan is for you. I hurt for you guys. I pray for comfort the both of you. I pray for strength for you to hold Brandy up and give her strength through your strength. Further, I lift you up to our Lord in great thanksgiving for you and your service to our country and the rest of us to protect us and keep our country free to worship Him and to do His work.
                                God bless you and Brandy Matt.
                                Amen. Kneemails inbound.

Comment

Working...
                                X