Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest CA gun control laws

2 words. In Greek.

Said at Thermopylae by a much braver man than myself 2,496 years ago.

Nothing surprises me from that state..

Comment

No offense to you Bill, but I will never be surprised or even give a second glance to any of the laws passed in that state. I do find this part interesting though:

But citing concerns that Newsom's measure could fail, he insisted the Capitol is the best place to craft tighter rules for gun owners -- not the ballot box. In addition, many Democratic leaders worry that the measure could drive pro-gun voters to the polls in November and swing close congressional and legislative races.

Comment

Ahhhh the land of fruits and nuts has figured out a way to keep criminals from being able to get hold of some bullets for one of those nasty old guns.
        Guess they will just have to drive across the state line into Nevada or Arizona.
        Minor inconvenience.

How long before only one arrow in your quiver?

Comment

To me this is the disturbing part?

"We owe it the voters to tackle tough issues and not force them to do our jobs for us."

They are supposed to do what the voters want. Not what THEY THINK the agenda should be. People are only going to take so much. Government has lost perspective that they are the employees of the people, not the other way around.

I'm still waiting for the day you change your name to "Bill in Texas".

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post
            To me this is the disturbing part?

"We owe it the voters to tackle tough issues and not force them to do our jobs for us."

They are supposed to do what the voters want. Not what THEY THINK the agenda should be. People are only going to take so much. Government has lost perspective that they are the employees of the people, not the other way around.

I'm still waiting for the day you change your name to "Bill in Texas".
            Am I reading that correctly!!!!

Comment

Bill in Montana, 2018.
              First TBH elk hunt Sept 2018.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Working...
              X