You back in the same area?

Yes sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The wind is gusty as heck this evenin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Outtabeer View Post
        Camped at lofers west over weekend. Walked to shower 100 yards from my camp, showered and changed into camo, grabbed my camo bag for my dirty stuff and shave bag and walked back to camp got in truck and headed to access point. By time I came back from evening hunt I found out ranger came by and said I can't cross fence into hunting area I have to go park at access gate. Called him today and all is fine. Just wonder why someone will go through the effort to report that.

Either they thought you might damage the fence or they thought you were a poacher and could get a reward, I hate nosy nancies

Comment

If they get finished with the the floor here at home I might make a hunt this week.

Comment

I saw three bucks yesterday morning . All of them over 130. I wont say wich unit but its close to the river! That should help a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
              I saw three bucks yesterday morning . All of them over 130. I wont say wich unit but its close to the river! That should help a lot
              Were they traveling together or alone?

Thanks

Comment

I don't think their on corn right now I would hunt trails.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
                  Your talk-n about the river with water in it right? And it's got a bank on both sides, right? If so, that narrows it down a good bit.

Comment

Anybody hunting this morning?

Comment

Bucks were separate. and yes that narrows it down a touch! NOw to get one within 40 Yds!

Comment

Holy crap. Almost need to change my pants. I was walking to my spot to put corn and almost got ran over by an 8 point. Ran straight at me then cut away about 5 yards from me. Good news it's the first decent buck I've seen by my spot this season. But geez it got the heart pumping.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                          Holy crap. Almost need to change my pants. I was walking to my spot to put corn and almost got ran over by an 8 point. Ran straight at me then cut away about 5 yards from me. Good news it's the first decent buck I've seen by my spot this season. But geez it got the heart pumping.
                          You know where you have to be tomorrow!

Comment

Justin, Sounds like the change in your work schedule might be a good thing. Hope ya snag that buck.

Comment

Anyone seen any does yet?

Comment

Don't get too wet Justin.

Comment

Working...
                                X