Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many questionable deaths in your neighborhood is too many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many questionable deaths in your neighborhood is too many?

I will start by saying that we live in a higher end gated neighborhood. Some of you live very close. In the last 4 years we have had a double homicide, followed by a neighbor dying at night with no clear cause (36 yo) and today two dead from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning - evidently from a running car in the garage. My wife is ready to move thinking this place has bad ju ju. I am actually feeling she may be right. We lived in an adjacent neighborhood for 8 years, no crazy stuff going on. I have to think our little gated section is ranking off the charts at this point. Any crazy stuff in y'alls hoods like this?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

We're the latest two suicide or old folks who forgot to shut the car off?
    Does seem odd to have that many in one neighborhood but it would not make me move

Comment

We had a hit man family murder in our boring surburban neighborhood a couple years ago.
      But sounds like your hood is way above the curve.

BO

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        We're the latest two suicide or old folks who forgot to shut the car off?
        Does seem odd to have that many in one neighborhood but it would not make me move
        One 54 yo woman and a teenager. Weird thing is that all of the garage entry doors automatically close from this builder. Seems that door would have to have been proped open.

Comment

The double homicide is a little troubling. What’s the story behind that?

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
            One 54 yo woman and a teenager. Weird thing is that all of the garage entry doors automatically close from this builder. Seems that door would have to have been proped open.

Also weird that a carbon monoxide detector was not in a high end home.... accidents happen though. Sounds like a terrible loss for their family.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
              The double homicide is a little troubling. What’s the story behind that?
              18 year old stabbed in the shower. Neighbor was alerted and shot perp as he was exiting home.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanm View Post
                Also weird that a carbon monoxide detector was not in a high end home.... accidents happen though. Sounds like a terrible loss for their family.
                This is def an issue. We actually did not know we did not have them until our alarm install. I added one at that time but ordered enough dual fire/Co2 detectors to replace everyone in the house today.

Comment

Any of them have connections to the Clintons?

Comment

Interesting happenings goings on there that’s for sure. I wouldnt jump on the move train right away. Put in some open record requests for the cases you know about and see if anything stands out. If not just some terrible coincidences it seems.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I was told a few years ago by an old boy in Louisianna, "if anyone ever needs to commit murder, this is the place to do it". When I asked why, he said with a straight face..."Ol _____ _______ committed suicide last month." When I asked why that had anything to do with murder, he said "Apparrently he shot himself twice in the head with a .44 Magnum....suicide."

Strange things go on still....

Comment

It has been tuff. My son went to hs with the 18yo. Seems that one may have been drug or girl related. Now this new one is two streets over and looks like my daughter may know the juvenile. We are praying that the family finds peace. Just seems like a lot of crazy stuff for such a small amount of houses surrounded by thousands without issue.

Comment

Nope but we are in a mid range hood, seemingly degrading to a low end range hood. I hope your situation turns for the bester

Comment

It is crazy, Google 'Tomball double homicide' the first several hits are today further down is from a few years ago. All within the gates less than .5 miles from us.

Comment

To make things just a bit muddier. The HOA just sent out an email saying cause of death is unknown for both victims. After reports all day of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Comment

Working...
                              X