What ya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ya think?

Found a used Pentax K10 D for sale at a local place. Has a lense with it with the charger and case for $375. Is this a good deal??

Chris

I don't know anything about Pentax. But maybe someone has some experience.

Comment

I hope so. Want to get some good pixs at the local shoots this year.

TAZ

Comment

I guess nobody knows anything about this type of camera. I'll have to look at other cameras. See ya

TAZ

Comment

I have a pentax k 110d. so far, I like it. I havent figured out what all the buttons and knobs are for! It takes pretty good. pix. I'll have to post some later.

As far as the price, it aint bad deal, but it aint a great deal. Usually a new body w/ out lens sells for 350. If you can talk them down to $325, I'd do it.

Comment

here are a few pix from my pentax k 110d

Click image for larger version

Name:	drillteam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	23904321

Name:	game.jpg
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	23904322

Name:	fallow.jpg
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	23904323

Comment

The price included a lens but I don't rember the size. Looking at a Cannon or a Nikon. It did have alot of buttons!!!

Chris

Comment

those pics look nice. I think you may be able to do better with quality and price going with a Nikon D40

Comment

Originally posted by SCobraVT99 View Post
                  those pics look nice. I think you may be able to do better with quality and price going with a Nikon D40
                  I agree. I wanted a D40 when I bought my Pentax, but my financial advisor decided it was a bad move

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                    I agree. I wanted a D40 when I bought my Pentax, but my financial advisor decided it was a bad move
                    I have heard that to. Looking at different cameras right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X