No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2011-2012 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razor- I bet TG can tell us what the hog was thinking in that pic.. He's like the hog guru!!!

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texanatc View Post
      Razor Im not good judging it either but it looks huge to me. I will try to post another pic with a deer at the pile. Anyone care to take a guess on the weight?
      I think I've seen that one before...We called him smiley, because of his white beard...If its the same one that has frequented my neck of the woods we were about 20 yrds apartn once and I think he is around 175...

Comment

Good looking pigs there. I only see one problem. They are still alive.

Comment

What's up guys?
          Well there should be an extra year on a lot of deers this year due to a lot of folks not hunting last year (permit issue) the check points will be full this year!

Can't wait to check out my hot spots!

I have a flat bottom with a 6hp motor if anyone wants to go explore Aquila. Shoot me a pm sometime

Comment

Some of ya fellers are funny . I thought most of the critters were self employed.

Team Foam Soup. When all you shoot are foam animals, all you can make from them is "foam soup". Not very tasty .

Where'd ya get those pics? You said Grapevine?
            The little one in the last pic looking at the camera: 30 lbs and still has stripes if ya look really close. It is also in the first pic standing slightly behind the mature pig. I see a second one that just barely has stripes left under it's dark brown coat in that 1st pic too. Some of those piglets have just lost there stripes. The one in the back of the second pic is a small sow (tits), maybe 125-135. She needs to put on weight before having more piglets. The big one in the first and last pic is a boar. Maybe 165-185 at most. He's in there to check the sow. Sow should be in season again pretty soon. That's why he's in there.

All to small for me . Yall need to let those grow and multiply so yall will have future targets .
            Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-08-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I herd foam soup was good. :d

Comment

Grapevine is correct. Just trying to fool everybody about aquilla because we all know their is nothing but squirrels.
                Last edited by texanatc; 08-09-2011, 06:26 AM.

Comment

i havent shot any on public land but iv seen plenty

Comment

i cant post pics till i post 5 times so im just gonna post blanks

Comment

Comment

fifth post

Comment

sorry cant get the pic to upload
                          Last edited by BuckChaser45; 08-09-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

can yall score this one for me

Comment

The pic on my phone is very small and blurry. But what I can see it looks somewhere between 140 and 150. But it's a blurry picture on my phone.

Comment

Hey TO I'm in with a buy in or not. Need big buck and big hog prizes. Gonna be a good year looks like even as dry as it is. Lookin forward to gettin back in a tree and shakin a few hands. Good luck everybody and b safe.

HG

Comment

Working...
                                X