Time for Something New! 2018 MULEY Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for Something New! 2018 MULEY Help

Looking for A 2018 Mule Deer Hunt. As stated above, I’m new to this.

Texas maybe, will Travel but prefer not having to wait a year or 2 for tags. Rifle Hunt BC time is limited. Thanks for Any INFO.

Originally posted by wheels View Post
    Looking for A 2018 Mule Deer Hunt. As stated above, I’m new to this.

Texas maybe, will Travel but prefer not having to wait a year or 2 for tags. Rifle Hunt BC time is limited. Thanks for Any INFO.
    I too wanted to try muledeer hunting. 2015 I bow hunted public new Mexico with my dad and killed a buck. Nov 2017 I went to Wyoming public land and shot a nice buck with my rifle. Big game hunting is the most challenging and rewarding adventure I've ever taken and am now completely hooked! Good luck and on me and I'll give more specifics.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Would there be many Mule Deer Outfitters at DSC Show?

Comment

Look into Alberta Canada. Non-resident tags are guaranteed and the muleys are huge.

Comment

Following

Comment

In

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

High West Outfitters, far west Texas they kill huge deer

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
                  High West Outfitters, far west Texas they kill huge deer
                  Wyoming, Lee Livingston Outfitters. Public land awsome adventure. I highly recommend these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by -ATX- View Post
                    Wyoming, Lee Livingston Outfitters. Public land awsome adventure. I highly recommend these guys.

If you book with them they say you are almost certain to draw out.

Comment

Tagged. What are y'all spending on these hunts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for info guys

Comment

Colorado 4th season rifle hunts are pretty easy and only 5 days

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                            Tagged. What are y'all spending on these hunts?

New Mexico fuel, a split cabin and tags was around 1200 per person. Had about 8 Texas guys and thousands of public land seemingly to ourselves and around 50% success rate with white trail hunting knowledge only. Wyoming public land trip with plane tickets, tags, outfitter which equals good transportation, food, horses and mules and a plethora of knowledge of mountain hunting was around 4000. 3 of us in camp all killed trophies. One was lost to grizzly bear. The experience gained and friendships created was worth every penny; however, hopefully I can carry that gained knowledge back on my DIY hunts and up my success rate while not going broke enjoying yours and my public land.

Comment

Originally posted by -ATX- View Post
                              New Mexico fuel, a split cabin and tags was around 1200 per person. Had about 8 Texas guys and thousands of public land seemingly to ourselves and around 50% success rate with white trail hunting knowledge only. Wyoming public land trip with plane tickets, tags, outfitter which equals good transportation, food, horses and mules and a plethora of knowledge of mountain hunting was around 4000. 3 of us in camp all killed trophies. One was lost to grizzly bear. The experience gained and friendships created was worth every penny; however, hopefully I can carry that gained knowledge back on my DIY hunts and up my success rate while not going broke enjoying yours and my public land.

Thanks for the info on that. Muleys are on my to do list next, but I don't have unlimited funds

Comment

Working...
                              X