Anybody in a bass club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody in a bass club

Thinking about joining a friends bass club. I'm a saltwater guy but it sounds like a challenge. Anyone have anything good or bad about em. It's a good friend that's asking me, I just don't know what questions to ask. Hey I've watched Bill Dance for years how hard can it be, haha. Thanks, Kevin

Very, very, very hit or miss... drama somtimes... but good ones are awesome.

Comment

Fished a couple different ones over the years. One was a house of drama. The other a great group of folks who enjoyed the fellowship as much as the fishing. Hope you find the latter.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Used to be a member of The Lakes of Danbury before ol Jim sold it... always caught fish and had a good time. I joined so I could finally catch a 10 lb bass but it never happened, caught a 9.2 and a 9.11 were my biggest over the years, and had several 100 fish days.

Comment

I'm a old saltwater guy, but I join a local bass club in Montgomery county. So far, it has been very fun and very laid back. 1 tournament a month and over before the start on hunting season

Comment

For about 10yrs I was in a couple of local bass clubs.Some of the most fun I've ever had! As long as the entry fees are small,everything will be legit.Fished another club out of Plano for a year.The entry fees were $100 per team..Never seen so many dead fish weighed in..Something was always strange about that club.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I were in a couples bass club for a couple years. Loved it!

Comment

Working...
              X