Might get fired tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might get fired tomorrow

After wasting my day on several wild rides (threads) here today I suspect my employment here may be done!!

Thanks!!

if your employer tracks your internet usage... they have seen the same threads and have been as worthless as you, so you are probably good. been a crazy week.

Comment

Me too. I am getting some weird looks. People round here definitely know I am not working today.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        if your employer tracks your internet usage... they have seen the same threads and have been as worthless as you, so you are probably good. been a crazy week.

It’s only Wednesday, who knows what’s to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I now know more about home invasions, Kansas regs, and consequences of shooting state record deer!

Comment

This indeed has been a day to remember here at the fire... Got everything from big state record bucks to watermelons, to Ninja warriors, big cats to the second Civil War!!! WOW!!

Comment

And now there are boy/girl scouts!

Comment

I'm with you... Any interest in a group hunt next week for all of us left unemployed because of the roller coaster TBH has become?

Comment

worth it!

now you'll have so much more time for tire stabbing, fighting styles, night and bobcat hunting!

Comment

Lol

Comment

I'm glad I'll have company at the unemployment office. At least we'll have something to talk about!

Comment

I'm right there with ya'll.

Comment

I'm a little nervous myself. It's been a very unproductive day

Comment

Lol I'm right there with you guys I got a test to study for tomorrow !

Comment

The home invasion thread got cut it looks like. Sadly we may never know the whole story. Chalk that one right up there with JFK.

Comment

Working...
                              X