See You At The Pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See You At The Pole

My youngest daughter (a senior) is leading the prayer tommorow ath Bay City High School, 7:00 am , so proud of her , anybody in the area, come on out, I'm picking up the donuts, good time to Praise the Lord

Too cool, awesome for your daughter.

Comment

Thats awesome, gotta be a proud parent.

Comment

That's awesome!!! Congrats to your daughter. We are having ours tomorrow as well.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I am the superintendent as Sweet Home ISD. We, like so many other districts, had See You at the Pole this morning at 7:00. We are a very small school but had a great turnout and our students did great.

What was so amazing this morning, and I get chills when I think about it, is what happened at the end. Since yesterday afternoon, it has been very cloudy and raining on and off. Well, there was no raining during our time at the pole but it still remained very cloudy. When we were done, someone said, "Look, it's a rainbow". Sure enough, almost directly above us, through the thick clouds was a rainbow. God was definitely heard and was with us this morning.

Comment

Our small district had ours at 7 this morning. Well over 150 in attendance.

Comment

Dropped my son off at the pole at 7AM as well.

Comment

You should be proud, I'm proud for you both. Praise God.

Comment

Small school district Boyd Isd had it at every campus. My wife and I attended the one at the high school with our sophomore son. I hope to see God sweep through the hallways like Harvey! We started the 5th quarter this year and it has been well received and we have a lot of church support and presence at every one. God is good!!!

Comment

This is a wonderful and encouraging activity, so thankful to hear positive news at our children's schools

Comment

my kids were at the pole this morning

Comment

Great work Dad's

Comment

Working...
                            X