I think some kid in my neighborhood is going to be in big trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think some kid in my neighborhood is going to be in big trouble

A guy in two streets over found a dead fawn in his yard this morning. Figuring it got hit by a car he started to drag it off and discovered half of a broadhead-tipped arrow sticking out of it. He called the GW and posted a pic on the NextDoor page for our neighborhood. My guess is, some kid is going to have his bow taken away, have his hunting license revoked and - hopefully - will be mowing lots of lawns to pay his fine.

oops

Comment

Why would you even shoot a fawn? The kids dad should have his but kicked for not teaching his kid any better.

Comment

Have they caught the person yet?

Comment

why do you assume it was a kid, there are adults just a dumb

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
            Have they caught the person yet?
            I don't think so but it's a fairly small neighborhood and I'm sure tongues have started wagging. Now that I think about it, my 3d target is somewhat visible from the street - I may get a visit at some point

Comment

Originally posted by BOHICA View Post
              why do you assume it was a kid, there are adults just a dumb
              Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                Why would you even shoot a fawn? The kids dad should have his but kicked for not teaching his kid any better.

They are more tender! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                  Ever eaten veal?

Comment

Hopefully they catch the perpetrator. If it is a kid, hope he learns his lesson and straightens up. If it's an adult, I hope they throw the book at him!!

Comment

Ouch! Our NextDoor page is always sharing crazy stuff......mostly about snake I.D.......just like TBH!!

Comment

Mr. Jerp, please retrace you whereabouts for the last 72 hours

Somebody somewhere is in complete freakout mode right about now.

Comment

Jerp, you should have known that Rage would fail you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                            I don't think so but it's a fairly small neighborhood and I'm sure tongues have started wagging. Now that I think about it, my 3d target is somewhat visible from the street - I may get a visit at some point
                            ...well John, you know what they say about "kicked dog always hollers first"...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Mr. Jerp, please retrace you whereabouts for the last 72 hours

Somebody somewhere is in complete freakout mode right about now.
                              Somebody will probably tell the Game Warden "well there is that one guy up near the front of the neighborhood who is ALWAYS shooting arrows in his backyard - I mean like every day! That's just weird!"

Comment

Working...
                              X