No announcement yet.

The Kidnapping Children Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they tried to prank me like this I would probably end up getting in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by kikn View Post
      ^^^ this with the exception of being shot. Unless it is aggravated kidnapping which it wasn't the shooter would still be liable in civil court.

Even the girl with pepper spray could have gotten in trouble I believe in Texas the way the law is written.
      He is lucky he did not get ****** up. If a scared child ever cams to me like that it would be an ugly scenario for the guy in the jacket. Children are innocent (most) and if it came down to a jury I would bet they would have dismissed the case. pretty ballsy move these days.

Comment

Dude would have been snoring face down if I was involved...

Comment

Dangerous experimenting. Im afraid this would have been very bad for the fake kidnapper here in Texas.

Comment

I protect kids, and keep them safe for a living. I applaud the gentleman for making an awareness video, but he's nuts. He could of very easly been hurt or killed during the filming of this. Like Thorthunder said, if it saves one its worth it though.

Comment

The black guy, the chic with the pepper spray and the guy in the grey shorts with ear buds are heros waiting to happen in my opinion.

Comment

that is an awesome video!

Comment

that one dude shaking the kidnappers hand needs to watch this video!! man that would be a sick feeling seeing that kid on the news dead! and knowing you shook the killers fricken hand

Comment

This is a great video, but what about the other half. The kids need to also be informed. They need to know what to do if someone tries to take them. They also need to know that the stranger that told them their parents sent them are bad guys. I even tell my boys that even if the person says they are a police that they are not to believe them. They need to learn what to do. They need to scream, yell for help, yell "THIS IS NOT MY DAD", scratch the eyes, knee the nuts, etc.

Every time I think about a kidnapping, I remember a case of a little girl. I think it was local. There is bank video of the kidnapper calmly walking the little girl by her arm. I just wish that girl fought for her life.

Thanks Thorthunter, I think I will talk to my kids again. It has been a year or so.

Comment

Good Video and a good way to get the crap beat out of you.

Comment

I pray that prank never gets pulled on me....I would be in lots of trouble.i have 5 grand kids and I would take it too personal.

Comment

I few months ago I was walking to my truck. And a neighbor boy down the road walked up to me on his razor scooter thing. He was about 7 or 8 he tells me he likes my truck and then asks me for a ride. First thing I did was locate mom and tell her if her sons behavior. Needless to say she was not pleased.

Like most others I thought about just butting out but then I thought if I had a chance to change this boys course a bit by letting his mom know that there us a problem and some corrective language would be in order.

I would have had a hard time if I saw his face on a milk carton and I had a chance to make a difference and didn't do anything at all.

Comment

My wife works at our church in the children's ministry and I serve there. We see more cases than you care to know where one parent is abusive and does not have custody. In some cases the mother has taken the kids and fled. We have to be extremely careful in these cases who the kids are released to. If the kids abusive dad showed up to pick them up, the kids probably wouldn't know any better than to go with them. The point is that unfortunately in today's world, you can never be too careful.

Comment

I found the video pretty strange and as others have said the guy is lucky mace is the worst thing that happened to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X