Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Ground check em!
    Bayuboy tryin to get you in trouble, brrdnk! That buck ain't even close buddy. Sorry.

Comment

I know he's not wide enough but was hoping my eyes were decieving me. He needs a dirt nap does not fit management plan and great deer for the kid to take out and a great price too free. Maybe next year.
      Last edited by brrdnk; 12-09-2011, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
        I know he's not wide enough but was hoping my eyes were decieving me. He needs a dirt nap does not fit management plan and great deer for the kid to take out and a great price too free. Maybe next year.
        With as old as he is I highly doubt he will get much wider next year. Looks like that deer will die of old age out there. We have buck on our place that's really similar but his tines are about 3-4" longer...he continues to get a free ride every year, and has gotten them for the last 3 years. He is now 7.5. The only advice I can offer is have the owner speak to the GW and show them the pictures. They may give you the "go-ahead" since its a mature deer. It's a long shot but maybe worth the effort.

Comment

That's one of those that needs to be made an exception to the AR rule. He's matured, but just won't make it there. Sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by tbgascorer View Post
            Nope closer to 10 inches.
            my thoughts...

Comment

Working...
            X