Divorce Attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce Attorney

Has anybody used a divorce attorney in the Houston, Tomball or Woodlands area and would recommend them to their close friends or family members? No children involved, so no custody issues.

ttt for ya. Not sure what is going on but surely there must be someone here who has a good reference for what you're looking for. But it is Sunday so.....

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

No custody, do it yourself.

Comment

I keep hearing good things about Cordell & Cordell

Comment

Comment

Stay away from Travers and Travers out of Houston, you will get hit with a large balloon payment at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                No custody, do it yourself.
                This is what I did, but only works if you can come to an agreeable settlement between the two of you. State has forms you can fill out on line or print out and fill in the blanks by hand.

Comment

Rocky Pilgrim in Tomball.

Comment

If they don't mind making a trip, I can see him or her in Port Arthur.

Comment

I've used this attorney and would highly recommend her.

Rebecca K. Murphy is an attorney in Galveston, TX. Practice in Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Children's Rights, General Practice, etc. - Lawyer.com

She is as tough as they come, and in a divorce case, it's a good move for a man to hire a female attorney.

Comment

Working...
                      X