No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its hard to trust Tron & Justin Sun. Look at all these rumors...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

This one is funny
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Y'all trippin.

HODL

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Y'all trippin.

HODL

Skinny

Comment

Supposed to be an ADA webcast tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              Tron, ADA and Ripple are cutting deep.
              Trx is down 48.5% against BTC since i started tracking it a few days ago
              Last edited by texansfan; 01-14-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                ...just gettin' started....

I am venturing out to a few more different alt's.. checking out who is associated with them...and looking at ones with sub half-billion circulated...
                trying to get in low and get a portfolio going for quickey 10X to 100+X potential coins...

Don’t be afraid to share some info with us guys that don’t have the time to do as much research. Please? [emoji51]

I can tell this whole crypto thing has kinda dipped in popularity, interest. We had a good wave of new folks come in towards the end of December when things were all sparkly and shinny....including myself. What’s it going to take to repeat that pattern?

I’m guessing there are a lot of folks that first bought in during the upswing...like they were a week late getting in, and now that things have taken a doo doo somewhat, they are out of some money and have a bad taste in their mouth. That can’t be good for the rest of us I’d think.

Skinny

Comment

6 weeks ago.. XRP was at $0.30
                  Calm the **** down.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Don’t be afraid to share some info with us guys that don’t have the time to do as much research. Please? [emoji51]

I can tell this whole crypto thing has kinda dipped in popularity, interest. We had a good wave of new folks come in towards the end of December when things were all sparkly and shinny....including myself. What’s it going to take to repeat that pattern?

I’m guessing there are a lot of folks that first bought in during the upswing...like they were a week late getting in, and now that things have taken a doo doo somewhat, they are out of some money and have a bad taste in their mouth. That can’t be good for the rest of us I’d think.

Skinny
                    lol.. im no guru... im 98% guessing my *** off on this ****...
                    This is exactly like playing the horses....
                    most people pick them by their cool names....
                    some maybe pick them if the horse takes a dump on the way to gate...
                    or maybe based on its history....
                    ..maybe even by its owner...
                    but in the end..the jockey controls that horse and what its gonna do..

Bet on the Jockey...

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Same here...I don’t trust anyone and their charts...as I’ve hear people say a coin was going to do this or that based off of all those lines and trends, or whatever, and the coin does the exact opposite. I think that analysis stuff is less than 50% right in the crypto market.

This is all a mental game fueled by social media.

Skinny

Comment

The only affect this massive dip has on me is that I am holding. Not buying more on this dip. Let's see what happens.

Comment

So far the two buys ive done based on 'research' i did watching youtube vids and website articles... went to **** almost immediately...
                          now i just watch candles...
                          make a guess...
                          close my eyes...
                          pull the trigger...
                          sometimes i win..
                          sometimes ..i say HODL to make myself feel better... lol

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            The only affect this massive dip has on me is that I am holding. Not buying more on this dip. Let's see what happens.

Same here! I’ve put in my max amount of funds for now. Tron is my golden ticket with Ripple a close second. A few other alts brining up the rear...I’ll be checking this thread daily, and my portfolio a couple times a week. I’ve about crypto’d myself out over the last month.

To the moon baby! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Same here! I’ve put in my max amount of funds for now. Tron is my golden ticket with Ripple a close second. A few other alts brining up the rear...I’ll be checking this thread daily, and my portfolio a couple times a week. I’ve about crypto’d myself out over the last month.

To the moon baby! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Skinny
                              Same here. I'm crypto saturated and just waiting for something to move. I am buying a little on the dips for some cheap coins I'm invested in.

Comment

Also think about the fact that many exchanges have not been accepting new accounts. Binance opened for an hour and picked up 240,000 new people. I don’t think it’s a popularity issue right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X