G5 Havoc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G5 Havoc

Just wondering if anyone has used or seen them. Saw some the other day at Gander Mountain and they looked interesting. Might have to pick some up to give them a try.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

This expandable, two bladed broadhead provides you with the power of G5's Dual Trap™ blade retention system. Its surgically precise construction and wide sli...

Comment

Better video

This expandable, two bladed broadhead provides you with the power of G5's Dual Trap™ blade retention system. Its surgically precise construction and wide sli...

Comment

They look like a very much needed improved design on the rage.

Comment

saw them in Bass Pro this past week. I haven't used them but have been using the T3's and the Strikers the past couple seasons. I've thouht about giving them a try.

Comment

I think im going to give these and Ramcats a try this year

Comment

bought a pack and will need to sling 2-3 at pigs with good results before they ever go on the end of an arrow that flies at a deer.

Comment

Originally posted by topher5999 View Post
                bought a pack and will need to sling 2-3 at pigs with good results before they ever go on the end of an arrow that flies at a deer.
                Let us know how they do. Being all stainless Im hoping they wont bend as easily. Also hoping the blade retention works really well.

Comment

They appear to be the same as the Tekan, only different. I know some folks had problems getting the blades to lock back in after deploying and also blades bending/breaking. Check for those things in this new head first.

Comment

Working...
                  X