Good place to eat Between Flatonia and San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good place to eat Between Flatonia and San Antonio

Title pretty much says it, looking for a good burger and beer or pizza and beer place close to I 10

Its been awhile but that barbecue place at the main intersection north side of I10 had some sood sliced beef and sauce.

Comment

A small drive off I- 10 is Clear Spring Restaurant towards New Braunfels. Awesome staff and onion rings too !!

Comment

Originally posted by Saxet Nomad View Post
        A small drive off I- 10 is Clear Spring Restaurant towards New Braunfels. Awesome staff and onion rings too !!
        X2. It is about 15 north of I-10 on hwy 46

Comment

Looking for something a little closer to i10, just stopping on the way through to Junction. I do love some clear springs though, normally go there every summer when we go float the river.

Comment

Grumpy's used to be good

Comment

is there not a Clear Springs in Boerne right off i10?

Comment

Sorry, its on loop 1604.

Comment

The Longhorn Cafe off of I-10 in Leon Springs if you cab wait that long. It's on your way to Junction.

Comment

Try the City Market in downtown Luling. One of the best BBQ places around.

Comment

One of my favorite places to eat when I travelled to Ozona to hunt

Miss that place
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lameduck View Post
                        Grumpy's used to be good
                        X1000000!!!

I'm from Flatonia, and I miss that place! As far a good place to eat I would go to the city market in luling or Blake's, which is just down the street from the city market. Blake's has good bugers and a very good CFS!!!

Comment

CB, you just confused me. I think you are on the wrong interstate (35)?

If you can hold off until you just hit SA turn left off of I10 @ Roland and go two blocks and The Smokehouse is right on the corner. Probably the best (or at least top 2) BBQ in SA...

Comment

Ended up at Blakes in Luling, real good burgers.

Comment

Working...
                            X