• Show
Clear All

Obama & tear gas media bias

Obama used tear gas cnn

Obama used tear gas manic

Neither of the two searches pulls anything on cnn.com or msnbc.com

But it's all over usa today, the guardian and Washington Times

Bias much?

Why cant the dems and LWM take the same heat that they dish out?
    They should just own up to this.

While candidate Obama came to office pledging to end George W Bush’s wars, he leaves office having been at war longer than any president in US history. He is also the only president to serve two complete terms with the nation at war.

President Obama did reduce the number of US soldiers fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, but he dramatically expanded the air wars and the use of special operations forces around the globe. In 2016, US special operators could be found in 70% of the world’s nations, 138 countries – a staggering jump of 130% since the days of the Bush administration.

Looking back at President Obama’s legacy, the Council on Foreign Relation’s Micah Zenko added up the defense department’s data on airstrikes and made a startling revelation: in 2016 alone, the Obama administration dropped at least 26,171 bombs. This means that every day last year, the US military blasted combatants or civilians overseas with 72 bombs; that’s three bombs every hour, 24 hours a day.

I get you are trolling. But why not own all of the bombs that O dropped too?

Comment

That wasnt the focus this morning.
      This morning I was agreeing with trump tear gassing those folks who rushed the border and my LWL friends tried bashing me (and trump) behind it until I pulled up the washtimes article

See.
      Sometimes inside with The Don.

Comment

youcanthandlethetruth.jpeg

Comment

What sorta alter- universe did I step into? Up is down, down is up, texasfan agrees with trump. Where in the heck am I?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            What sorta alter- universe did I step into? Up is down, down is up, texasfan agrees with trump. Where in the heck am I?
            Look around and you might see St Peter. You may have died and went to heaven

On the other hand someone somewhere must have missed a lesson in TF's early years indoctrinations.

Comment

Working...
            X