Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever witnessed the power of God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyday

Comment

Every morning when he allows my eyes to open and feet hit the floor.
      My three kids being born.
      Every sunrise and sunset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I see God every day. Non-believers look at me crazy when I say that, but its true. They choose not to see it.

My Grandmother from a young age was a profit. She would have visions God would show her that would come true. Her explanations of things always reminded me of reading the bible. Her interpretation of the visions was sometimes wrong, but the outcome was always obvious after the act. As a kid it creeped me out. I've wrote down a lot of her stories. Like how she, as a child, had claimed to see her father die and how it played out to be true. One of the best ones was right before she died. She had bladder cancer and was hospitalized. She was in bad shape and it was looking bad. She was barely concuss and we feared it would be the end soon. She woke up the next morning fully awake and in great spirits. She said God showed her the battle for her soul. An army of demons and a army of angles fought before her. Jesus was at her side and told her the full power of God was on her side and that all her pain was over and sin was forgiven. She said the angles fought back the demons and she knew no matter what her path was clear. A couple days later she woke up and spoke about the doctor who stayed with her all night long. He held her hand and prayed with her. My uncle who was in the room said not one was there, but the lady in the other bed in the same room started arguing with my uncle saying he was too there and had held her hand as well and prayed with her. They checked with the nurses and nobody was on the floor that night.

The energy of God flows through us and acts in different ways. We all have gifts. Physical gifts and spiritual gifts. How we use those gifts and see those gifts defines us.

Comment

Amen. All the time !!!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
            I see it every time I get in the woods
            Woods, water, or just morning coffee on the back porch watching the world up

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Only God is letting you take your next breath

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                Everyday day when I look at my son.
                Yes sir you WIN THIS thread!!

Comment

God's power is all around us. You just have to truly believe to recognize it.

Comment

Yes, many times. The first time I was supernaturally delivered from alcoholism instantaneously. I used to wake up everyday with pain in my lower back / kidneys from putting more alcohol in my body than they could possibly process. The next day it felt just like I had 2 ice packs on my lower back. The pain in my back / kidneys was gone. So was the desire to drink. Glory to His name.

Comment

I watched it today at my moms funeral 1st off my daughter which is 12 got the courage to get up and speak about times her and her nana had and they had plenty of them they where basically connected at the hip like nothing I’ve ever really witnessed. But it was amazing how I believe god guided her through her speech. And then after the funeral on the way to the cemetery it just started raining with the sun shining all the way through the service at the cemetery and then after the service was done the heavens just opened up with rain and we haven’t had any rain around here in awhile!

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
                          Yes, many times. The first time I was supernaturally delivered from alcoholism instantaneously. I used to wake up everyday with pain in my lower back / kidneys from putting more alcohol in my body than they could possibly process. The next day it felt just like I had 2 ice packs on my lower back. The pain in my back / kidneys was gone. So was the desire to drink. Glory to His name.
                          This is similar to My experience as well. It’s a rare blessing to have the taste removed like this. Praise God!

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
                            I see God every day. Non-believers look at me crazy when I say that, but its true. They choose not to see it.

My Grandmother from a young age was a profit. She would have visions God would show her that would come true. Her explanations of things always reminded me of reading the bible. Her interpretation of the visions was sometimes wrong, but the outcome was always obvious after the act. As a kid it creeped me out. I've wrote down a lot of her stories. Like how she, as a child, had claimed to see her father die and how it played out to be true. One of the best ones was right before she died. She had bladder cancer and was hospitalized. She was in bad shape and it was looking bad. She was barely concuss and we feared it would be the end soon. She woke up the next morning fully awake and in great spirits. She said God showed her the battle for her soul. An army of demons and a army of angles fought before her. Jesus was at her side and told her the full power of God was on her side and that all her pain was over and sin was forgiven. She said the angles fought back the demons and she knew no matter what her path was clear. A couple days later she woke up and spoke about the doctor who stayed with her all night long. He held her hand and prayed with her. My uncle who was in the room said not one was there, but the lady in the other bed in the same room started arguing with my uncle saying he was too there and had held her hand as well and prayed with her. They checked with the nurses and nobody was on the floor that night.

The energy of God flows through us and acts in different ways. We all have gifts. Physical gifts and spiritual gifts. How we use those gifts and see those gifts defines us.
                            Chills. Amen !

Comment

Almost 40 years ago, God changed an alcoholic who could hardly go a day without a drink and made him into what some might consider a half way decent human being.

That's just one of many examples. I could go on and on.
                              Last edited by El Viejo; 02-20-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Every day you can see it if you stop to look. In both the good and the bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X