Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At $12K! [emoji31]

Comment

For those wanting to buy ripple. (or any other token)
      Buy into BTC with USD using coinbase/gdax
      Send your BTC to an exchange (i like bittrex) making sure you send it to your BTC wallet there.
      Go to the BTC/XRP exchange and place a buy order. Note, its trading against btc not usd.

BTC may take a long time to transfer right now and the fee may not be worth it for small amounts.
      Please be careful- test and triple check wallet addresses etc if you screw up the money might be gone. Maybe try to find some youtube videos showing how bittrex works, sending btc from one wallet to another etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        For the ripple guys. I don't have the patience right now...but this seems like the best explanation:

https://cryptorum.com/threads/guide-...ripple-xrp.83/
        Great read Thanks for the share.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Some might find this as an interesting read. I know I did.
          Disclaimer: the math made my brain hurt.

- bitcoin.orghttps://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

12750 now

Comment

Wow...12K and climbing. Felt like it lingered in the 11's.

Comment

Originally posted by oldtestamentman View Post
                Four hardest words to say: "I Made a mistake"
                Initially, I made over 8,000% on bitcoin and sold most of it at $1,200. Kept 20 bitcoin and the price remained in the $200-$300 range a few years, then when it got to $1,600, I sold out even though experts were saying it would go to $30,000 in time.
                Kick myself in the arse now!
                It's never a mistake when you don't/didn't invest in the unknown. Do you know how many "investments" come out each week that swear they have potential? 99% fail. You simple can't pick one that made it, when you still don't even understand or know how long it will last, and call that a mistake.

Comment

it will hit 13K today....**** near there now.

Comment

So I have been buying the Litcoin at $12 a day, that's my limit for whatever reason with a CC. It says to increase your limit buy $888 of digital currency with this payment method, is that what I should do?

Comment

Originally posted by TENRMORE View Post
                      So I have been buying the Litcoin at $12 a day, that's my limit for whatever reason with a CC. It says to increase your limit buy $888 of digital currency with this payment method, is that what I should do?
                      If this is thru coinbase then I'd transfer funds thru my account and then move them over to GDAX. Check your limits, but you should be able to deposit hundreds/thousands at a time and then buy to your hearts desire.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                        If this is thru coinbase then I'd transfer funds thru my account and then move them over to GDAX. Check your limits, but you should be able to deposit hundreds/thousands at a time and then buy to your hearts desire.
                        This is thru Coinbase app on my phone

Comment

I don't use a CC to make my purchases so maybe someone else can chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            I don't use a CC to make my purchases so maybe someone else can chime in.
                            I tried to use my bank account and my bank keeps kicking it back

Comment

I tried to use my bank account and my bank keeps kicking it back
                              Can you elaborate a little more? Like linking your account to PayPal, CB will make two small deposits in your bank account that you have to use for verification.

Comment

get verified through by uploading id etc. limit should go to $250 and then eventually will increase to 2k etc. you can also wire funds in from bank.

Comment

Working...
                                X