gunny ginger and johnedangerous
      TxTyler

Sissy little girly men
      Stoof
      trakker

Only 35 more days left ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by Txpepper View Post
        You're killing me smalls!!! Couldn't keep that one under your hat huh??? Lol!! Thanks though, It was getting kinda old.
        You big meanies, stop pickin' on my precious little boy, he a has a severe allergic reaction to shooting at does!

It's not his fault, I blame myself really, I shouldn't have made him wear all those dresses when he was younger and called him Rhonda.

We've tried all kinds of therapy but nothing seems to help; alas, I feel he may never amount to anything more than a CROSSBOW hunter!

BWUAAAAHAHAHA!

Comment

GRXH 2016 - The Force Sleeps In!

Originally posted by Rat View Post
          You big meanies, stop pickin' on my precious little boy, he a has a severe allergic reaction to shooting at does!

It's not his fault, I blame myself really, I shouldn't have made him wear all those dresses when he was younger and called him Rhonda.

We've tried all kinds of therapy but nothing seems to help; alas, I feel he may never amount to anything more than a CROSSBOW hunter!

BWUAAAAHAHAHA!

Comment

BWUAAAAHAHAHA!
            Brutal.... lol

Comment

BWUAAAAHAHAHA!

Dude, that isn't right. My 7 year old started with a crossbow and shot a doe and nice buck the first year. He is ready to upgrade now.

How old is Pepper?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                Dude, that isn't right. My 7 year old started with a crossbow and shot a doe and nice buck the first year. He is ready to upgrade now.

How old is Pepper?
                He just turned 8...

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post

How old is Pepper?
                  I'm almost 34. And the only reason I picked up a crossbow is because I had to pawn my regular bow to buy Christmas presents for my boys

Comment

Is Pepper's mom Hot? I mean, as pretty as Pepper is, he had to get it from somewhere. Maybe she can come along, cock his crossbow, tuck him into his hammock (and get him out when the monsters lock him in) and feed him?

Comment

I'm almost 34. And the only reason I picked up a crossbow is because I had to pawn my regular bow to buy Christmas presents for my boys
                      Straight up dad, selling his bow for his kids....Everyone gives Pepper crap, and he deserves it usually...but ain't nothing wrong with that move

Comment

Bullchit. Next time you need money for that, you call me. Doe Fever is nothing to make fun of. Lots of kids get it.

Comment

BWUAAAAHAHAHA!
                          Oh man!! I'm looking forward to GRXH 2016!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            Bullchit. Next time you need money for that, you call me. Doe Fever is nothing to make fun of. Lots of kids get it.

BWUAAAAHAHAHA!
                            Oh man!! I'm looking forward to GRXH 2016!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                              I appreciate the offer brother I really do but part of being an adult and a parent is making sacrifices to support and make your children happy. I did what I had to do. I avoid borrowing money at all cost if I can. It is what it is and I'd do it over again if I had to.

Comment

Stand up MAN Pepper.

So are you bringing your crossbow to the GRXH?

Comment

Working...
                                X