3 legged coyote....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 legged coyote....

We have a few doe raising fawns around our house.... The wife comes back in the house yesterday morning and says.."there's a coyote running around out there..and I heard something bleat".... I grab my gun and see the coyote running around nosing in the tall grass.... One shot and it's down.... When I walk up to it..this is what I saw.... It had a front leg missing.... It didn't seem to be hampered....
    Attached Files

He gone

Comment

I shot a mangey one over the Winter that had three legs. My brother shot one that was three legged a few years back.

We shot a big boar coon once that was missing a back leg completely and only had one ear. It's crazy how much those suckers can go through and survive.

Comment

Good job on the fawn killer.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          I shot a mangey one over the Winter that had three legs. My brother shot one that was three legged a few years back.

We shot a big boar coon once that was missing a back leg completely and only had one ear. It's crazy how much those suckers can go through and survive.
          It amazed me how fast he could run....

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
            Good job on the fawn killer.
            Thank ya! I used that old Savage 99

Comment

Nice! Congrats

Comment

Good job. I had a dog one time with a front leg missing. He could run as fast as any dog of his breed. Named him Trey.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Good job. I had a dog one time with a front leg missing. He could run as fast as any dog of his breed. Named him Trey.
                  Our neighbors have a 3 legged dog.... The hogs were rough on him.... He’s a big dog..so it slowed him down a lot....

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                    It amazed me how fast he could run....
                    Yeah it don't slow them down much it don't seem like.

Comment

There was a three legged doe at a hunting club I used to work for. She looked healthy and seemed to have fawns every year. Saw her for years and she moved pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
                        We have a few doe raising fawns around our house.... The wife comes back in the house yesterday morning and says.."there's a coyote running around out there..and I heard something bleat".... I grab my gun and see the coyote running around nosing in the tall grass.... One shot and it's down.... When I walk up to it..this is what I saw.... It had a front leg missing.... It didn't seem to be hampered....
                        Hampered by that bullet!! Nice work

Comment

Working...
                        X