Portable batter packs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable batter packs?

Need a battery pack for cell phone and go pro. Anyone have recommendations for a good one. Something that will hold a lot of charge so I can charge my phone or go pro batteries several times. Going to use it in June for the honeymoon and September in Colorado as well as hunting through the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Char...+charger&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCo...rtable+charger
    Last edited by AgBass01; 04-05-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

thought you were making pancakes at first . Can't help you for the battery pack on the phone, but for the GoPro I bought the battery backpacks for mine. Its an extended life battery and that has helped for long hunts. Might see about that, then you don't have to charge as often

Comment

This^^^

Comment

Comment

Also remember that the higher the mAh, the more you will be able to charge your items.

Comment

I think the last one is the one I’ll go with. Seems to be more than plenty and is tsa approved

Comment

I have had a Mophie for years, Mrs got it for me. It’s been awesome.

I think it’s similar to the current 10,000mAh external battery pack.

Spendy, but it has worked flawlessly for several years now.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Dark Energy Posidon. It's pricey at $100 but its virtually indestructible. I can charge my Samsung Note 8 from 0% to 100% 5 times before I have to recharge it. Comes with a lanyard and carabiner and a 2' paracord cable. Has a built in flashlight and a "SOS" mode. It goes with me everywhere. Worth its weight in gold if you ask me, and the only charger that has lasted for me. Look them up online, YouTube, or the Gritty Bowmen did 2 podcasts with them. Pretty cool little device. You can't go wrong.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not quite as rugged, but this has been good for 3.5 charges on my iPhone 7, and only cost about $30. I would expect the one listed above to outlast this one though.

Comment

None of yall find it funny he is posting about needing more battery power on his honeymoon? This may be the first time TBH has let me down.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        None of yall find it funny he is posting about needing more battery power on his honeymoon? This may be the first time TBH has let me down.
                        Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

[emoji15][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I made my own for our family Christmas trip to Disney. 8 AA battery holder with an on/off switch, 7-36v to 5 volt USB adapter, and six 14500 rechargeable lithium ion batteries. Grand total was about $25 for it all. It kept 3 I-phones charged but it destroyed one cable. I should have gotten the 2 amp USB adapter instead of the 3 amp one. 3 amps plus a 10’ USB cord equals an overheated and damaged cord. Otherwise it worked great and I keep it in my car now in case I need to charge my phone quickly.

Comment

They are all good until the ports go bad. I've been through a dozen or so. Tough is relative. I can probably have it in 5 pieces by next week, just from riding in my car.

Comment

Working...
                              X