I'm a dummy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a dummy

Picked up a sack mudbugs yesterday, kept them nice cool last night and today. Got everything ready to go this afternoon, put me some Rajun Blaze in and started cooking and when they were done I let them soak a little longer because my son and I like them a little spicy. After 30 mins of soaking I figured they were ready. Dumped them out and started digging in. Boy did they suck
    Cooked just right, but had ZERO flavor. I couldn't figure it out. Then my wife asked "how much seasoning did you use?" I said one bag, a little extra crab boil and some red pepper. She then said "aren't you suppose to use 3 bags of seasoning per sack?" I said S.O.B
    Glad it was just my son and wife tonight and not a bunch of family and friends.

Mayne just me, I like 'em without seasoning just as well as with

Comment

Dump some seasoning all over them and stir them up.
      I would think you could put them back in the water while it was still hot and add more seasoning and let them soak it up...but they may get mushy, I’m not sure.

Comment

Happens. Especially after a break from cooking. I gotta set all my stuff out on a table so I don’t forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've often said that bait belongs on a hook not in my mouth. Lol

Comment

Working...
          X