Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Runnels, Taylor, Shackelford, Nolan...3rd Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Callahan, Coleman, Runnels, Taylor, Shackelford, Nolan...3rd Edition!

It's that time of year again! Please post up any trail cam pics, LDP's, and general updates so that we can all keep track!

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Food plots are in the ground...very dry but praying for rain!

Comment

First casualty of the weekend!

Comment

How was everyone's dove hunting this weekend? We were at our place on Coleman County and it was probably the worst opener in a long time!! Ready for bow season.

Comment

I hunted Friday out past Hamby. It was the worst opener I've ever had. I got 2 birds. We had loads of birds a couple weeks ago, but a week of NE winds off the hurricane took them south, I guess.

My son hunted yesterday at Sweetwater with his girlfriend and her family. They had a spot near a grain elevator that was loaded with collered dove. Zach shot over 50.
          Last edited by Shane; 09-03-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
            How was everyone's dove hunting this weekend? We were at our place on Coleman County and it was probably the worst opener in a long time!! Ready for bow season.

Ours was horrible! Dad and I shot one bird between us, and saw very few flying.

Comment

I'll be hunting in Callahan and Nolan counties this year. Antler growth is looking about average on our Callahan place, and I have a new place on the Taylor/Nolan county line. Seeing tons of pigs and turkeys on that place, and a few young bucks. May try to stick a pig this afternoon if I can stand the heat. I hope everyone has a great year and that we can keep this thread populated.

Comment

Had great dove numbers out at our new lease close to Moran in Shackelford county. Hunted Friday evening with my neighbor and his son. Probably killed 45 between 4 of us. First year in this lease with Perow and have not seen a lot of big deer yet but seeing young bucks and doe right now. Here is our dove crew...

Comment

A nice up and coming 9 point, and a solid 8 that we have a bit of history with.

Comment

Got some good bachelor groups running around in Coleman County, ready to check the cards I pulled this weekend!

Comment

Got some good bachelor groups running around in Coleman County, ready to check the cards I pulled this weekend!
                      Good looking deer!

Comment

Another good camera pull!

Comment

How many have we got in the area? I'm down for a Big O's meet up some time!

Comment

Spike anyone???

Click image for larger version

Name:	STC_0014.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	288.2 KB
ID:	24510418
                            Last edited by Bowanta; 09-11-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

How many have we got in the area? I'm down for a Big O's meet up some time!

I'm in...love some Big O's!

Comment

Working...
                              X