Views:	1
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	24371395

Comment

Originally posted by byrdman03cars View Post

This is my 1970 bronco
        This thing is awesome.

Comment

I have a 93... Love it to death and it's been to hell and back with me a few times... It just sits right now till I can get the funds to do what I want to it

Comment

My dad has a sweet 84 that is orange and white. And then we have an 84 hunting wagon with a high seat on it. Let me dig around and see if I can find some vacation pics of the clean one from a couple years ago.

On a side note any of yall know where you can get the in dash tailgate window switches? Those buggers are hard to track down, been looking for several months now.

Comment

Have a 94 that I bought two years back. The kids prefer to ride to school in it, instead of my 2011 pick up.

Comment

I saw this the other day and thought it was pretty neat that they did this to a Bronco.

Comment

Here's some pics of her clean (besides the annoying pollen). I got the whole interior linexed a couple months back and had some green LEDs put in the interior.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHunter.280 View Post
                    Here's some pics of her clean (besides the annoying pollen). I got the whole interior linexed a couple months back and had some green LEDs put in the interior.
                    I like how the linex turned out. You could have made a door to the fuel pump for easy access. I need to do the coating in mine I bet it helps dampen the little noises.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                      I like how the linex turned out. You could have made a door to the fuel pump for easy access. I need to do the coating in mine I bet it helps dampen the little noises.
                      Or an easier way to get to that dang rear window motor.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                        Compared to te carpeting before, it doesn't really dampen it but I also took out all the insulation in between the bed panels and the sides of the bed so that prolly didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                          Or an easier way to get to that dang rear window motor.
                          Luckily I replaced my window motor early on so hopefully I won't have to replace it for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHunter.280 View Post
                            Luckily I replaced my window motor early on so hopefully I won't have to replace it for a while!

Mine is getting a little tired. Actually all of mine are. :-/

I'm stoked mine is all electric though. It's so nice to have that convenience.

Comment

I got a 72 Sport that i got running over the summer sat from sometime in the 90's till last summer me and my grandpa started working on it and got it running. Has the 302 engine and runs alright now mainly use as a get around buggy for the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                                This thing is awesome.

Thank you very much, it has been a lot of work and I very proud and lucky to have it!

Comment

Working...
                                X