Pop up camper(Bill of sale issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop up camper(Bill of sale issue)

I bought a pop camper from a member here back in March. The camper is great and I am very happy. After trying to get title in my name they informed me I needed bill of sale. I contacted seller and he agreed to send me one back on April 6. After texting back and forth he was sent out of town on business and said he would send when he returned well that never happen. Now he will not respond to text, calls or PM. Is there a way around this in getting title transferred in my name or is bill of sale a have to.

Man, I hope it’s just coincidence, but him avoiding you now makes this all sound kinda weird!!!!

Hope he just forgot or something, and you get it all worked out.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just sold mine and just gave him the title. Didn't know I needed a bill of sale too. Haven't heard from him.
      Me, I'd fill one out, forge the signature then go get it done.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

There is no way he has forgot about it because I have been texting every couple days. I have the title signed but can not put in my name without bill of sale. I hope he sees this and makes it right

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I just sold mine and just gave him the title. Didn't know I needed a bill of sale too. Haven't heard from him.
          Me, I'd fill one out, forge the signature then fo get it done.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          I didn't know at the time it was needed either. Was told that is just for boats though. I have thought about the forge his signature too but really don't want to do that.

Comment

Have you tried a bonded title? I don’t know much about them but might work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try going the bonded title route. Never done it myself but heard that's an option.

Comment

This is the first time hearing about bonded title I will definitely look into that route.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakfishin View Post
                  I bought a pop camper from a member here back in March. The camper is great and I am very happy. After trying to get title in my name they informed me I needed bill of sale. I contacted seller and he agreed to send me one back on April 6. After texting back and forth he was sent out of town on business and said he would send when he returned well that never happen. Now he will not respond to text, calls or PM. Is there a way around this in getting title transferred in my name or is bill of sale a have to.
                  Is he responding to other people? Has he been on TBH and just not answered you, has he been on FB or anything else?
                  Need to figure out if he is unable to communicate for some reason or if he is avoiding you.

I cant imagine why there would be an issue giving you a bill of sale if he already gave you the signed title. It's not like hes trying to hide anything or scam you.
                  I'd look deeper into possible reasons why he isnt returning texts before calling him out.

But thats just my opinion...

Comment

I'm not saying his name. He was logged on today at 8:11pm
                    Last edited by Yakfishin; 05-13-2018, 07:51 PM. Reason: Time

Comment

I would create a bill of sale and be done with it if you have the title in hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Curious. The title he handed you. Is it in his name? or someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                          Curious. The title he handed you. Is it in his name? or someone else?
                          It was in his name and his fathers name both where there and signed it. When he was responding to text he did say he got his fathers to sign bill of sale on April 20 then he got pulled out of town.

Comment

Come on Texas660. Help him out and send the Bill of Sale like you promised. If you are still offshore, at least respond to his calls/messages! Do the right thing!!!

Comment

Got me confused with someone else Burnadell. The camper I had for sale is still sitting in my yard because I havent been able to get enough time off to sell it.

Comment

Working...
                              X