No announcement yet.

Over a month done!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Put that money into a jar and watch it grow!

Hold strong!

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
      Congrats. Ive been wanting to more and more lately. Just havent taken the plunge.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
      Quit brother!!

My older sister is fighting small cell carcinoma after smoking her whole life. It might be too late for me but I’m trying!!

Seriously, if you’re smokin or dippin, please quit. Now!! Might be too late for me as I’m 62 and been smoking since I was 14-15. Quit Period Smoking/dipping/chewing is lame. Real lame...

Comment

Good job Mike. Keep it up. It’s tough but you can do it!!!

Comment

You got this !

Comment

Quitting is tough. It took me several tries. Been 1 yr, 8 mos. Since I quit. For some reason this time is way different than previous attempts. I don't have a desire to go back this time. Just remember how great it feels right now. It gets easier with time, but those cravings will come back hard and out of the blue months down the road. I had a bad craving a a few weeks back. But bad cravings are pretty rare for me nowadays. The good news is that they get fewer and farther between the longer you go. Stay with it! You won't ever regret quitting, but you will immediately regret starting back up again.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Outstanding!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                  Quitting is tough. It took me several tries. Been 1 yr, 8 mos. Since I quit. For some reason this time is way different than previous attempts. I don't have a desire to go back this time. Just remember how great it feels right now. It gets easier with time, but those cravings will come back hard and out of the blue months down the road. I had a bad craving a a few weeks back. But bad cravings are pretty rare for me nowadays. The good news is that they get fewer and farther between the longer you go. Stay with it! You won't ever regret quitting, but you will immediately regret starting back up again.
                  Good words brother!! When I think I want a cig I ponder it. Then no more... Before when I tried I would let my wife smoking effect me. No more!! Her smoking has nothing to do with me. I’m stronger than that. 👍
                  And she is working on quitting. We are all going to leave this Earth but why in pain if we don’t have too?? 😎

Comment

Attagirl, Mike!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      Attagirl, Mike!!!
                      That actually means a lot Randy!!

Comment

Congrats!

My wife and I plan to conceive our third child here in the next month or so (whoohooo!) This will be her ticket to quit and I’m going to join in this time. Have mercy on our souls!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                          That actually means a lot Randy!!
                          I'm proud of you! You can do this!

Comment

Congrats. It's no easy feat to do what you are doing.

Comment

Good for you buddy! Have you noticed you can smell better now? I wasn't a heavy smoker but about 2 weeks after I quit I could smell the coffee brewing from about 20 yards away while I was in my work area, for the first time in over 3 years.

Comment

Way to go man.

Comment

Working...
                                X