No announcement yet.

Tuesday the beginning or the end??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has always amazed me that you can go from being "their knight in shining armor" one day to being the sorriest s-o-b to ever walk the earth the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
      It has always amazed me that you can go from being "their knight in shining armor" one day to being the sorriest s-o-b to ever walk the earth the next day.
      That starts with two letters.

"No"

Comment

It is a Fickle game we play! Once I realized no one gets out alive it became much easier! LOL! If you have $5 and she has $20 - she has $25!! Been with her for 30 years! We lived together for the first 7 cause everyone we knew got married to get divorced! Like it was a curse! LOL! It's a dance and not one to be taken lightly! .....and I work with my wife! ....and she hand stitches her sheaths....which means you jus might need stitches ifin you get uppity
        It's OK though ain't my first rodeo!

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
          It is a Fickle game we play! Once I realized no one gets out alive it became much easier! LOL! If you have $5 and she has $20 - she has $25!! Been with her for 30 years! We lived together for the first 7 cause everyone we knew got married to get divorced! Like it was a curse! LOL! It's a dance and not one to be taken lightly! .....and I work with my wife! ....and she hand stitches her sheaths....which means you jus might need stitches ifin you get uppity
          It's OK though ain't my first rodeo!
          They have half the money and all the goods. That means they'll have all the money soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            Not to take away from Troy's thread but sometimes you just don't see it coming. You do everything you can to be a good husband and dad but for whatever reason that simply isn't good enough anymore. No one plans to be divorced or miserable in their marriage for that matter but it does happen. Sometimes things are out of your control and your free-thinking spouse does the unimaginable which pretty much kills everything you held sacred. Things that cause a man (or woman) to question every decision he/she ever made. So you're left to pick up the pieces and start over, most of the time with children who also never saw it coming and are left to wonder who is really telling the truth. So you pick up the pieces and do damage control and move on. I'm truly happy that you have a great marriage but to say that "many of you are horrible judges of character" is a copout and not accurate by any stretch. Those who have not experienced the incredible horror of divorce may not understand and I get that. I would just urge you to have some compassion and stop to think what others are having to deal with and not be so quick to judge.
            Very well written.

Comment

Once upon a time a young prince asked a beautiful princess to marry him and the princess said no.

The young prince lived happily ever after hanging out with his buddies hunting and fishing and playing golf. He drank, smoked, gambled and partied. He always had plenty of money in the bank and food on the table. He watched what he wanted on TV, left the toilet seat up and farted when ever he wanted.

The end

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                Man, some jaded fellas on this site.

My wife is great. I'd be fat, drunk, and living in my own filth without my wife.

She doesn't have chains on me, she isn't selfish, she's genuinely happy for me to be happy and I'm a better person for having her in my life.

I think the issue many of you have is that you're horrible judges of character.
                thank goodness her judgment isn't so good either...you sound like a real prize when not adequately supervised

You simply can't predict some things like mental illness, alcoholism, drug addictions -- they happen and you either put up with the effects and be miserable, or move on with your life.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                  I believe this is excusable in the good book.

It ain't in my book

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X