new post vs today's post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new post vs today's post

What is the difference besides just making it more difficult to find a thread?

Not sure but I have noticed that threads I participate in or post in disappear and cannot be found in the first few pages even if I posted on them 45 mins ago which is strange.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Not sure but I have noticed that threads I participate in or post in disappear and cannot be found in the first few pages even if I posted on them 45 mins ago which is strange.
      Yeah I know, and some post pop up right away on both while others disappear from both for a while. great improvement

Comment

Yall on Tapatalk? I havent had any issues finding threads or ones I have commented in. But I dont use the new post or todays post feature. I click straight into the forum I want to be in and read from there whether that is atc or the ranch or classifieds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          I've been having that problem, as well as not refreshing. I come back 3 hrs laters and it's all the same post, 70k memebers and nobody has done anythingl, not even 1 new comment lol. Hit refresh about 10 times and eventually current post and comments will pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            Yall on Tapatalk? I havent had any issues finding threads or ones I have commented in. But I dont use the new post or todays post feature. I click straight into the forum I want to be in and read from there whether that is atc or the ranch or classifieds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            No Tapatalk here. Just use that for posting photos

Hopefully all is resolved though!

Comment

Yea, what's the difference in those. I can respond to ta thread and it disappears if I hit new post. And I'll get 10 pages of threads no matter how long I've been away or amount of new posts there with this statement below the last 'new thread", 'The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.'

Comment

Working...
              X