Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardio and more mobility work.

Comment

Shoulders and abs today. 3 or 4 rotating sets X10 depending on the burn.

Seated lateral raise
      Military press on smith machine
      Rear delt cable pulls
      Incline situps

Upright row on smith machine
      Hang clean and press
      Rear delt dumbbell fly
      Ab roller

Finished it off with hanging leg raises 3X10

I'm thinking back and triceps tomorrow. Or, a big leg day so that I won't be able to walk this weekend.

Comment

Just got word that I'll be moving to the 11a-11p shift at the start of the next schedule in 3.5 wks. Currently work 2p-2a. This will help out a lot in picking up extra OT shifts and making for a more "normal" schedule. Also more gym time on a steady schedule as well.

Comment

Back and shoulders plus some jump rope and 30 minute incline treadmill walk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Back and shoulders plus some jump rope and 30 minute incline treadmill walk.
            Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks. I was actually able to crank out a few legit pullups today instead of looking like acmonkey humping a football. [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Thanks. I was actually able to crank out a few legit pullups today instead of looking like acmonkey humping a football. [emoji3]
                They must of put some power in that cover up you had done.

Comment

Back and triceps today. 3X10 with abs in the mix.

T-bar rows/ weighted dips
                  Barbell rows/skull crushers/incline situps
                  Overhead rope extension/ring pullups
                  Cable kickbacks/ab roller

Tomorrow will be chest and legs.

Comment

Pullups.
                    DB renegade rows.
                    DB fielders curls.
                    Standing tubing curls.
                    Starfish crunches.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

My happy face when I have elbow tendonitis and plantar fasciitis at the same time.
                      Last edited by Chew; 04-27-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Some legs, Tris, bis, abs followed up with 33 minute treadmill incline walk.

Comment

Still been at it every day except on Thursday.
                          I pulled up to the gym and sat in my truck for a bit and left. Didn't have any prework out and the will wasn't there.

Doing a major kick start for the month of May starting manana. Where I'm going to try and do a big drop in weight with 10x healthier eating, much more cardio, and higher reps.

Goal is to drop 15 pounds in 30-35 days. Im floating in that 214-217 range so if I could hit 200 I would be thrilled.

Comment

Chest and Abs done

Staying with the current routine but changing it up a bit.

5 exercise x 100 reps each broken up in 10-25 rep increments with a burn exercise at the end of 50 straight reps
                            Resting between sets is doing abs so the goal is to do these workouts in 1hr flat so the heart rate stays up.

BB Bench 135lbs x 100. 45lb plate oblique side raises 100 reps
                            DB Chest flys 25-50lbs x 100. Scissor kicks 100 reps
                            Smith Incline 105-135lbs x 100. Toe touches 100 reps
                            Cable Fly Ladders 30lbs x 135 SS Medicine ball twist 100 reps
                            Smith decline 105-135lbs x 100. Decline sit ups 100 reps

Mch Chest Fly 105x50

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Chest and Abs done

Staying with the current routine but changing it up a bit.

5 exercise x 100 reps each broken up in 10-25 rep increments with a burn exercise at the end of 50 straight reps
                              Resting between sets is doing abs so the goal is to do these workouts in 1hr flat so the heart rate stays up.

BB Bench 135lbs x 100. 45lb plate oblique side raises 100 reps
                              DB Chest flys 25-50lbs x 100. Scissor kicks 100 reps
                              Smith Incline 105-135lbs x 100. Toe touches 100 reps
                              Cable Fly Ladders 30lbs x 135 SS Medicine ball twist 100 reps
                              Smith decline 105-135lbs x 100. Decline sit ups 100 reps

Mch Chest Fly 105x50
                              I got tired just reading that!

Comment

I missed this morning. A day and a half with a 2.5 year old, mowing the yard and cleaning hose wore me out. I'll be back tomorrow for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X