Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Chipper Jones always been this stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't stand the guy, never liked him. this just confirms my feelings

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
      Heater Body Suit, Inc
      2 hrs ·
      Many have heard about the controversial comments made in an interview recently by Chipper Jones of Major League Bowhunter. we have had a longstanding working relationship, and we respect Chippers use of the 1st amendment and voicing his opinions. However after much consideration, we at Heater Body Suit, strongly believe in and support the 2nd amendment and have come to an irreconcilable impasse. It is with that in mind that we are no longer in a partnership agreement with Major League Bowhunter. We wish them well in all endeavors. Thank you.

I personally LOVE IT!

He has a right to his opinions. We have a right to ours. As a business move, for the show, this was a bad move on his part. The show will suffer for it. Heater body suits have a right to withdraw sponsorship. That’s how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
        Hey, it stopped the killing of 29 people and 130+ more from being injured in China a few years ago...oh wait
        I ask vendors about that while in China all the time ....there stance is at least they have a fighting chance against a knife or hatchet etc.

Some truth to that

Comment

Chipper getting snarky with his fans.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

It's in the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            So he’s an idiot because y’all don’t agree with him? Hum.
            Pretty much.. That would be the short version of why..

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
              Chipper getting snarky with his fans.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

It's in the comments.

That almost wants to make me participate in FB.

Almost.

More misplaced blame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                I've always thought he was a goober.
                I agree.

Comment

Guess he won't be too welcome at the ATA or SHOT show next year!

Comment

Never paid much attention to Chipper Jones or any other hunting show for that matter. But I have to agree with him. Definitely needs to be a discussion, because doing nothing isn't working.

Comment

Heater Body Suits just FB'd they are ending their relationship with MLB.

Many have heard about the controversial comments made in an interview recently by Chipper Jones of Major League Bowhunter. we have had a longstanding working relationship, and we respect Chippers use of the 1st amendment and voicing his opinions. However after much consideration, we at Heater Body Suit, strongly believe in and support the 2nd amendment and have come to an irreconcilable impasse. It is with that in mind that we are no longer in a partnership agreement with Major League Bowhunter. We wish them well in all endeavors. Thank you.

From Facebook
                      Last edited by icetrauma; 02-28-2018, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hocks & horns View Post
                        Never paid much attention to Chipper Jones or any other hunting show for that matter. But I have to agree with him. Definitely needs to be a discussion, because doing nothing isn't working.

Do you also agree that ARs are for killing people and have no place in hunting? Are you one that thinks the military uses AR15s in combat? You are advocating banning ARs from civilian use? Removing ARs from 6 million citizens that never broke a law? That’s the discussion he wants to have. And today, his buddy mike duff backed him up. You can agree with all that. Some of us don’t.

Comment

He has the right to his opinion.

Problem for him and duff is.... so does everyone that disagrees with him...
                          bigger problem for them is...
                          Pretty much makes up a large number of their shows viewership..and the customers of their sponsors.

They dont need the money, and can retire with their opinions in tact.
                          But we dont need to give them a stage on our dime or time any further.

Comment

I've said it before and will say it again. I have shot deer with AR-15s in the original caliber. And now I have one in a more suitable caliber than the original. So you can't convince me that they have no legitimate sporting use. So if one wants to trample on my rights to choose which method I can send that bullet to its destination, then I definitely have an issue with them!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              He has the right to his opinion.

Problem for him and duff is.... so does everyone that disagrees with him...
                              bigger problem for them is...
                              Pretty much makes up a large number of their shows viewership..and the customers of their sponsors.

They dont need the money, and can retire with their opinions in tact.
                              But we dont need to give them a stage on our dime or time any further.
                              The part that got me was when he called a person on his Twitter lazy for hunting with an AR and not a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                                Do you also agree that ARs are for killing people and have no place in hunting? Are you one that thinks the military uses AR15s in combat? You are advocating banning ARs from civilian use? Removing ARs from 6 million citizens that never broke a law? That’s the discussion he wants to have. And today, his buddy mike duff backed him up. You can agree with all that. Some of us don’t.
                                No I don't think they should confiscate the AR's already sold, but it wouldn't break my heart if they stopped the sale of them to civilians, or large capacity clips. No, I don't think the AR is as good of a platform as a bolt action for hunting. Do many people carry an AR for large game hunting? No. Are many going to think it's practical to carry a AR in the mountains of Colorado on an elk hunt? No. Do you need 15-30 rounds in a clip to kill a game animal? No. Was the AR originally designed for military use? Yes. Has the AR platform been used lately by people for mass shootings? Yes. Is it the guns fault? No. Multiple round clips make it easy for the shooter to keep pulling the trigger and allow them to reload quickly. I personally think it's more of a culture of violent video games in which people feel invincible with an AR in their hands. No, I don't want restrictions on anything because I don't want the dems to feel they can just keep taking. I'm afraid it would open a door that can't be closed. But I also don't want to keep seeing schools and churches shot to pieces out of a weapon that isn't really needed. Would the shooters just use another type of gun? Maybe. But I don't think they could pile up the body count like they can with 30 rounds. Every law was created to keep the masses from the destruction of the stupid minority. It's crazy that people can't have a civil discussion and disagree without flying off the handle. If you disagree with what I believe that's fine that's your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X