Campbell just post tracts to lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    Also, since I live close, if you need any tractor work done let me know. Always willing to help a brother out.
    I appreciate it.
    My mom lives in Broaddus it's about 7mins from her place.
    It is definitely longer than wide . It looks like they thinned not to long ago and there is a creek on the north end . Deer don't know how wide it is lol.
    My brother is at my mom's and is going to at least drive by and make sure it isn't clear cut.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Big thicket boy
      Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
        Big thicket boy
        Pm sent
        [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
          I live in Cypress and have "won" a bid twice now. Both times I was out on business travel and could not get out to confirm I wanted the place by their deadline. As others have said, go see it before bidding I guess. I would not take it sight-unseen.
          You did not "win" the bid. Everyone that bids gets the confirm letter of wanting the place before the deadline. I received the same confirm letter, but I did not 'win' the bid.

Comment

No more 3 year contracts. They are only doing yearly contracts now. I got my renewal contract and it was for only one year when all my previous contracts were for 3 years. I emailed them and they said only one year contracts from now on?

Comment

hogslayer, my contact at Campbell said they are doing one year contracts so that all contracts will end at the same time. I am assuming he means that the folks that are on the second or third year of their contract will play that out and the rest of us will be one year at a time until all contracts end on the same year. I am assuming this is so that any new owners- Campbell has had their timberland up for sale for the last couple of years- won't be bound by any contracts that go beyond the year of sale. I can't imagine that if it sells, the new owners would kick us all to the curb- we are money in the bank. I would think that the price would go up but that we should/may get first option.

Comment

I just checked- Campbell has three more tracts listed for two different counties- Jasper and Orange counties. There is one tract that is listed in both counties since it straddles the county line. There you go guys- two different AR counties in the same lease.

Comment

Does anyone else’s still show under review for their bids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by groundcheck View Post
                    You did not "win" the bid. Everyone that bids gets the confirm letter of wanting the place before the deadline. I received the same confirm letter, but I did not 'win' the bid.
                    Hmm, doesn't explain why I got that email only twice out of dozens of submitted bids over several years.

Comment

Hmm, doesn't explain why I got that email only twice out of dozens of submitted bids over several years.
                      Maybe, I know I got the same letter a few times so I assumed it was a "check up" to see if you're still interested prior to them making a call one way or another on the bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by groundcheck View Post
                        Maybe, I know I got the same letter a few times so I assumed it was a "check up" to see if you're still interested prior to them making a call one way or another on the bidder.
                        Maybe my other bids were so low they just got trashed I can't hang with the likes of Antlercollector and Bigthicketboy

Comment

hogslayer, my contact at Campbell said they are doing one year contracts so that all contracts will end at the same time. I am assuming he means that the folks that are on the second or third year of their contract will play that out and the rest of us will be one year at a time until all contracts end on the same year. I am assuming this is so that any new owners- Campbell has had their timberland up for sale for the last couple of years- won't be bound by any contracts that go beyond the year of sale. I can't imagine that if it sells, the new owners would kick us all to the curb- we are money in the bank. I would think that the price would go up but that we should/may get first option.
                          Did they go up much per acre on you Russ? Mine only went up .10 per acre more than I was paying the last 3 years.

Comment

Maybe my other bids were so low they just got trashed I can't hang with the likes of Antlercollector and Bigthicketboy

Lol. We still got room for ya on one of their leases.

Comment

Depends who they sell to. There was/is one in the running that could care less about hunters or contracts.

Comment

Well, at least I have a "back-up" lease. If Campbell sells and I lose the three tracts I have leased I still have my private property lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X