Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neck View Post
    Gotcha. If you don't link an exchange are you able to manually enter your coins or import them from a csv or Excel file?

I am playing around on Coinigy but can't figure out how to enter my coins.

Thanks for the help.
    I have most of my ethereum wallets and ethereum token wallets linked as well as most exchanges. it is great. been trading with it and everything.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      CND is pumping right now folks...GO, GO, GO!!!!

I just rode that pump n dump wave...dive in dive out. Made $60 then bailed out! Lol

Skinny

Comment

Theres a documentary on netflix

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          I just rode that pump n dump wave...dive in dive out. Made $60 then bailed out! Lol

Skinny
          I did the same and lost about $8, I bought too high and I knew better

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
            I did the same and lost about $8, I bought too high and I knew better

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yep. I was up about $80 then lost $20 of that at the end. I bailed out at the right time looks like.

Those pumps kept getting smaller and smaller. Knew I was pressing my luck. That was fun tho.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by robdog View Post
              So I put forth $400 or at least that what was debited from my bank acct and 7 days later what was put into my BTC wallet was 327.00 worth of BTC, so there was around $80 IN FEE’s!!!!
              Did you buy BTC and a week later when the funds were there it dropped in value. This happened to me as well

Comment

Yep. I was up about $80 then lost $20 of that at the end. I bailed out at the right time looks like.

Those pumps kept getting smaller and smaller. Knew I was pressing my luck. That was fun tho.

Skinny
                Well that was a lot of fun...Didn't catch the tippy top but made 4x on my investment.

Got some BTC wanting now to pounce on another coin when the opportunity presents itself.

Comment

Well that was a lot of fun...Didn't catch the tippy top but made 4x on my investment.

Got some BTC wanting now to pounce on another coin when the opportunity presents itself.

Good deal! Same here! Congrats!

Skinny

Comment

Good deal! Same here! Congrats!

Skinny
                    Thanks. Always nice to get a win.

The proceeds are burning a virtual hole in my virtual pocket...

I went ahead and got a little bit of VIBE in anticipation of the Super Bowl commercial. I'll be happy with anything from 2x-10x
                    Last edited by In-Yo-Grill; 01-18-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Thanks. Always nice to get a win.

The proceeds are burning a virtual hole in my virtual pocket...

Haha!!! Mine too, but I think I’ll let things simmer down for tonight. Don’t be afraid to share those potential 4x profit coins with ya boy here! [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Haha!!! Mine too, but I think I’ll let things simmer down for tonight. Don’t be afraid to share those potential 4x profit coins with ya boy here! [emoji12]

Skinny
                        That one was CND - Cindicator.

I'm hoping Snovio and SONM do well in the short term. I'm thinking about getting into BitClave as well. These are all sub .50cent coins right now.

Comment

That one was CND - Cindicator.

I'm hoping Snovio and SONM do well in the short term. I'm thinking about getting into BitClave as well. These are all sub .50cent coins right now.

Yessir. CND was the the one I saw you posted earlier on the pump. I decided to check it out and saw the chance to play the pump and dump a few times. Got lucky. Lol.

Still watching it actually.

Skinny

Comment

Yessir. CND was the the one I saw you posted earlier on the pump. I decided to check it out and saw the chance to play the pump and dump a few times. Got lucky. Lol.

Still watching it actually.

Skinny
                            I picked up CND a few weeks ago and watched it sit quietly.

Another one that pumped and died was BitBay. That one is real cheap right now. Sitting at .11cents. It went as high as .30 in the last run. When it does that again, I'll be ready.

Comment

I picked up CND a few weeks ago and watched it sit quietly.

Another one that pumped and died was BitBay. That one is real cheap right now. Sitting at .11cents. It went as high as .30 in the last run. When it does that again, I'll be ready.

Right on man! Thanks

Skinny

Comment

The last three days I've woken up to an unpleasant surprise with bitcoin. I hope tomorrow is different. Or at least Litecoin or Ethereum to move up.

Comment

Working...
                                X