No announcement yet.

Alamo Precision Rifles (TBH deal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d be interested as well, but sounds unlikely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
      I’d probably jump on one but I bet that was a one time deal to get business going in a new place
      I agree as those prices advertised several years ago were basically APR's "kick-starter". Once they got the required number of customers for builds, they could buy more advanced tooling, expand the business, and re-invest back into the company. Currently APR has an established business name and customer base. I don't see them building custom rifles for 2014 TBH special prices. I could see them offering a 5-10% percent discount once or twice a year (i.e. DSC, SCI, or TTH show specials).

Comment

Yea I picked up a Guns and Ammo Suppressor magazine and saw one of their bolt guns was the platform for a Thunder Beast Ultra 9 sound test.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          I agree as those prices advertised several years ago were basically APR's "kick-starter". Once they got the required number of customers for builds, they could buy more advanced tooling, expand the business, and re-invest back into the company. Currently APR has an established business name and customer base. I don't see them building custom rifles for 2014 TBH special prices. I could see them offering a 5-10% percent discount once or twice a year (i.e. DSC, SCI, or TTH show specials).
          Exactly

Comment

Don't know how I missed this thread. I don't think we could hit the price point of the original TBH deal, mostly because we are not using those components any longer. That said, we'd love to do another TBH special. I don't know what that would be, but if we could get enough interest headed in a specific direction, we might be able to leverage some vendor deals to get some better pricing on components. Ya'll throw some ideas out there and maybe we can put something together!!

We have plenty of inventory on hand at the moment in the form of Curtis Custom S/A Axioms, Muller Works barrels and Grayboe stocks. Might be a starting point............

Thanks,
            Robert
            Alamo Precision Rifles
            aprifles.com

Comment

To help get the costs down even more, I’d send in my 700 action and work off that for a build with the grayboe stocks and mueller barrel

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                  Don't know how I missed this thread. I don't think we could hit the price point of the original TBH deal, mostly because we are not using those components any longer. That said, we'd love to do another TBH special. I don't know what that would be, but if we could get enough interest headed in a specific direction, we might be able to leverage some vendor deals to get some better pricing on components. Ya'll throw some ideas out there and maybe we can put something together!!

We have plenty of inventory on hand at the moment in the form of Curtis Custom S/A Axioms, Muller Works barrels and Grayboe stocks. Might be a starting point............

Thanks,
                  Robert
                  Alamo Precision Rifles
                  aprifles.com
                  Dang a full custom deal would be pretty cool if it could be done. Not sure what I could spend on one now right after this last build but be interested to see where the pricing would fall. I’ve got SA covered I think though. I’ve been thinking a .338wm or 375h&h is what I’ll need next

Comment

I have a 700 LA I have been wanting to get work done on also like barrel, stock, and true/blueprint

Comment

Interested as well

Comment

Interested myself.

Comment

I’d love a Ranger special

Comment

I’d be interested also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would be interested also. Been saving my pennies and with tax return coming could make this work.

Comment

Tag

Comment

Working...
                                X