What Ak scope..night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Ak scope..night

I was wanting to get a scope for night pig hunting I have a red light flashlight to mount on my 7.62x39 and was looking at the vortex Crossfire II 3-9x40 with v Brite reticle or the viper pst 1-4x24...

I also was thinking the night vision photon but want something good for day as well..

Any recommendations in the price range of 400 or less..

I'll mainly be shooting less than 100yds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Bushnell AK optics 1-4x24, it's calibrated specifically for the 7.62x39

Comment

Thanks ..I like the price on that one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to suggest an ATN X-sight 2, but its about $100-200 over your price range. So far, I love mine.

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Comment

vortex has a scope. thats close to the trijicon riflescopes. around 2-300. I use the Trijicon riflescope 2.5x10x56 on a 30mm tube. With the 2.5 you can get a clearer sight picture at night and with the 30mm tube you get more light in the scope as well. I got one of the vortex 3x12x56 hog hunter for a buddy and its works really well. on ebay its around $244. its a good scope for the money. I run around with a pvs-14 on my head and shoot hogs running at 100 yards all the time. Hes been doing the same with the vortex..

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownHunter View Post
            Bushnell AK optics 1-4x24, it's calibrated specifically for the 7.62x39
            x2 putting that on my Ruger American Ranch in 7.62x39 this week

Comment

Working...
            X