No announcement yet.

Mary's Cafe in Strawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your going to Mary's just for chicken fry then you've lost the whole battle. It's those COLD Goblets of beer that make everything else SO much better!

Comment

It's been about 10 years since I've been to Mary's but I will be eating lunch there Friday on my way to Diamond C.

Comment

Originally posted by CletusBodeen View Post
        It's been about 10 years since I've been to Mary's but I will be eating lunch there Friday on my way to Diamond C.
        Let me know if you are going to stop. Might meet ya there.

Comment

Originally posted by cfortner View Post
          I LOVE Mary's CFS. Now I'm hungry. Average? Where ya'll eatin CFS that has the bar so high?
          my grandma's house for one. it wasn't bad by any means and with the volume that they do I'm sure some quality is lost. I was just expecting more. They did have a "Help Wanted - Cooks" sign at the register so maybe that had something to do with it.

Comment

Love their grub!

Skinny

Comment

I'm a bigger fan of the burgers at Mary's. That and Dude's taxidermy/processing, down the street from Mary's, is great.

Comment

Mary’s is not anywhere near what it once was, but I wouldn’t turn down a plate of their food if it was offered to me and I didn’t have to drive 45 miles to get to it

Comment

I eat at the Smokestack! Not a Mary’s fan!

Comment

Their liver and onions and mashed potatoes are amazing. But every time I eat there I get the rocket rear Hershey squirts.

Comment

I need to know where you guys eat chicken fried steak that makes Mary's average. They are sometimes slow because of the crowds. But the food is great to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                        I eat at the Smokestack! Not a Mary’s fan!
                        I'm a big fan of the smokestack too great food and quick to serve it. Big fan

Comment

Last time we went the service was horrible. As much as I like Mary's not sure when I'll go back. It left a bad taste in my mouth. To make matters worse it was for my parents anniversary. My dad was fuming.

Comment

Meh cfs is average at best now the scenery and cold beer are aces in my book at times...

Comment

We usually go a couple times a year, i like going just because it’s Mary’s, and we get to meet up with some family from Strawn that we only see a couple times a year. Their CFS is good but nothing to rave about in my book, plenty of other good food on their menu though if it’s not what you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                Love their grub!

Skinny

Been 7 yrs since I ate there. Might be time to go back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X