No announcement yet.

Dove Opener, Who is Hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limits in San Angelo, although slower than normal.

Comment

Not to bad

Comment

I'm very jealous of yall. Anybody have the hookup that doesn't cost a arm and leg and need another shooter?

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
          Easy limit in NB
          We were in NB as well. Not many birds flying here. I managed 10 in 3 hours, but everybody else only had 2 or 3.

Beautiful dog, Clay. And nice camera work.

Comment

Was on one of Nooners Sunflower plots first thing on opening am. Limited out in about thirty minutes. Then watched over my son and daughter at our house for PM hunt. They got about 27. Good day.
            Attached Files

Comment

Great afternoon hunt in Comanche County. Got there around 4 PM. Done in 30 mins. My son ethan shot his first dove! Managed to bust 5 and only ground swatted one!

Great year in our area. 1,000's of birds flying.

Comment

Well guys I almost screwed up. As I was heading out the door, gear in hand, I realized I didn't get my migratory bird endorsement. DOH! Gonna have to run by wally world now....maybe I can get out there later this week and shoot at some birds.

Comment

Limits in HasKell Co. for 5 of us yesterday evening.
                  Best shooting by my son ever.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Birds were few at my place near Dawson, still always a great time to hunt with my Dad and Uncle...

Comment

Hunted just south of Thurber, TX. Great time with some guys from work. Not very many birds but enough to keep us out there. Shot 12 on the day and was happy with that!

Comment

I just moved to 5 acres in the country less than a month ago. Have been watching lots and lots of whitewings coming to my tank. Got a limit in the back yard in under an hour, 24 shots. Went 4 for 4 to start the season... maybe it's a sign

Comment

It's great to see the young ones out there being brought up in a hunting environment.

It will make an impression on them that will last a lifetime.

Thanks to all the parents who take the time to get their kids afield.

Comment

We hunted near Winfield, Tx. Normally the hunting has been just so, so, but yesterday was great. Everyone in our group limited fairly quickly, some faster than others. The unusually high number of birds was pretty much of a pleasant surprise to everyone.

Comment

Thick in Sealy was able to squeeze out a limit.

Comment

We had an awesome afternoon! Good times with my boys!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X