Bow Shop in S.A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Shop in S.A.

Going to be picking up my nephew in San Antonio on Friday on the way to the lease. Need to get his draw length adjusted before we head west. Any recommendations?

Stop by Wheelers Feed & Outfitters in Boerne. Viking archery has the bow shop there. They have always been unbelievably helpful to me. If you are headed West on I-10 you will go right by it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Leading Edge or The Bow Shop

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
        Leading Edge or The Bow Shop
        Leading Edge in Boerne is great
        210-740-8230

Comment

X2
          Leading Edge

Comment

Guess it depends on which way you are going--The Bow Shop is off I35 on Topperwein Road---west side of 35, about a mile on the left just past the RR tracks. Also they don't open until 11 and shut down for supper 3:30-5:00 I think.

Comment

Leading Edge gets my vote. I just got some custom strings and arrows. Great set of guys!

Comment

Mission Ridge on 1604 North Side and Bucks and Does Mercantile on 281 North of 1604. Both of them have done good work for me.

Comment

Depending on what bow he has, it might be adjustable without a press, or without having to change cams. You/he could probably find info online about how to adjust the draw length yourselves. Not trying to sound like a SA, but it truly isn't all that hard to do (again, depending on make/model of his bow).

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                    Depending on what bow he has, it might be adjustable without a press, or without having to change cams. You/he could probably find info online about how to adjust the draw length yourselves. Not trying to sound like a SA, but it truly isn't all that hard to do (again, depending on make/model of his bow).
                    Great idea! Didn’t even considered that we might not need a bow press. The nephew told me he has a Bear Outbreak. I’m researching right now, but looks like I might be able to do it myself.

Thanks

Comment

The Outbreak has rotating mods to change the draw length no press required. Loosen set screws turn mods to proper # of draw length and tighten srews back.

Comment

Working...
                      X