Fireworks Etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fireworks Etiquette

If fireworks are legal in your neighborhood, are there still rules of etiquette (time of day, day of the week, debris, etc) or is it to each their own?

Our neighborhood always gets in a major debate on this topic and I’m curious what the GS thinks.

Your fireworks shouldn't trespass, nor the debris.

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
      Your fireworks shouldn't trespass, nor the debris.
      I wish someone would explain this to my neighbors lol

Comment

Just shoot em when ever how ever. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't shoot them if you don't want to buy somebody's else's house.

Comment

Other than New Years, not after ten p.m. Try to contain your mess and clean it up. Water on stand by.

Comment

Fireworks are outlawed in most cities so there shouod be none inside 99% of cities n TX but that rarely happens. Most people shooting them have no respect for anyone nowdays!

Comment

I never like it when people set off any flying fireworks in a neighborhood. Too much can go wrong.

Comment

Thankfully some of the more extreme fireworks users in my neighborhood have moved - it used to be really bad. However there are some people that live directly behind us who if they are in town, for several days around 7/4 and 12/31 will keep blasting away until 2:00 or later. I understand celebrating and you have to expect it when you live outside the city limits but IMO it is uncurteous and un-neighborly to go that late.

Comment

We don't typically pop fireworks, but I'd be happy to loan out my come-a-long if any of you would like to remove the stick from your ***. It's fireworks for Lord's sake. In the city, in the county or in the country....they're supposed to be fun. Lighten up, Francis. It happens twice a year and people are actually celebrating life.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      We don't typically pop fireworks, but I'd be happy to loan out my come-a-long if any of you would like to remove the stick from your ***. It's fireworks for Lord's sake. In the city, in the county or in the country....they're supposed to be fun. Lighten up, Francis. It happens twice a year and people are actually celebrating life.

Beat me to it.

Comment

A lot of people here would hate to be my neighbor. Others would enjoy quite a show! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

X2

Comment

First time I can remember thinking/saying this but...I think you’re off on this one Curt. If it was two days a year, I’d be good with it. In our neighborhood it’s HEAVY for 3-4 days (twice a year) and intermittent for 3-4 weeks (twice a year). In addition, you can celebrate life but regardless of how much you have to celebrate, shooting off fireworks at 3:00 am on a Tuesday morning is absurd.

For the most part, our neighbors are extremely respectful but we have a half dozen yahoos who weren’t taught common courtesy.

Comment

Lolol. Awesome. Exactly. I only hated it when I had small kids asleep at at 2am they were just getting to the big stuff. But, its 2 nights a year, so I said go for it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X