Which chainsaw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which chainsaw?

I had a crappy poulan, bar was bent and engine was on its last leg, I left in my truck and it got stolen. I need a saw for getting to and from the lease, its remote and there are lots of trees to fall. Also going to be doing a fair amount of cedar cutting over the next couple of months. Don't want another poulan, I was at lowes to get some stuff the other day and looked at their selection. I like the Husky's (husqvarna's) a little pricey but if it lasts me a long time I'm ok with that. I also like Stihl, but I saw a Remington at lowes with a good size engine and bar, ran a little cheaper than the Husky's. Wanted to hear some thoughts before I spend the cash.

Husky, Stihl or Echo if you want it to last. I have a very old husky that still runs like a champ.

Comment

Craftsman. Had 2 of them for the last 20 years.

Comment

I love my stihl MS 250. the Huskys are good too though. probably going to get a lot of suggestions for both on here.

Comment

Stihl
          Echo
          Husky

I don't plan to ever own another Poulan or any other junk saw again. My Stihls and Echo run right and start every time. Its worth every penny they cost to have reliable equipment.

Comment

Get a stihl MS 271 Farm Boss.

I used my buddy's saw for the weekend and there wasn't any thing it couldn't handle!

Comment

Stihl.

Comment

I got a small Stihl. MS170 I believe. It has been very reliable.

Comment

Stihl. You will never have to buy another one.

Comment

Have an 18" husky ...and i have had it for 15 yrs ...and used it commercially....to me that says everything...your results may vary.

Comment

stihl all the way!

Comment

I must have the only good Poulan around. I've had it for years and use it once a month or less and EVERY time I prime it and pull the rope, it starts and cuts great. When it falters or dies, I'm going Stihl.

Comment

Stihl MS 310 20" bar

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Stihl!!!!

Comment

I have a Echo and like it

Comment

Working...
                              X