LEO tribute rock song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LEO tribute rock song

If anyone is familiar with Five Finger Death Punch, you'll know they are very pro police/military. Check out their newly released song "When The Seasons Change."

“When The Seasons Change” - taken from the Five Finger Death Punch album AND JUSTICE FOR NONE.Listen on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/38kod5kmO4ZDE...

Pretty good song. Touching as we just lost one of our own at our agency. Was retired and not in the line of duty but anytime one is lost it's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by zr2chevy22 View Post
      Pretty good song. Touching as we just lost one of our own at our agency. Was retired and not in the line of duty but anytime one is lost it's sad.
      Sorry to hear that. Condolences to his family and your department.

Comment

Pretty good video. We lost Ken Copeland last December and had another deputy shot a couple weeks later. Ken was one of a kind and a truly great person.

Comment

I went to the show a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s a brotherhood that John Q Public will never understand. LPD to HSI. Stay strong blue !!!!!!!! God bless.

Comment

My prayers go out to Ft. Worth PD this morning.

Comment

Just watched it a little bit ago it was awesome as always

Comment

I had never seen this. Prayers up for Hull's family, friends and all his brothers in blue.
                  May God be with them all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X