X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redraider View Post
    Leave on friday. Any reports in northern Colorado

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Don't know if they're talking but we at least have a little cooler weather early next week. It is warm this week unfortunately.
    We'll be about 1-2 hours north of you in Wyoming hunting a LQ area.
    Drive safe and don't speed through Estelline.

Comment

Waiting on the hunt less than a week before I’m in Wind River country of WY again! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
        Headed out Wednesday. Will be just north of Chama but across state line! Good luck
        Where are y’all hunting? Public or Private?

Comment

Packed and ready! Friday can't get here soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
            I guess we will alll 3 of us will be in the same area.

Comment

We are set to fly out of Houston Friday afternoon but this tropical weather may have different plans. If we end up having to drive it won't hurt my feelings at all. Last thing I want to do is go sit in an airport for 12 hours and miss the first day of our hunt.

Comment

The Elk Thread

My son reports rut is not started in southern Montana, bulls still in groups.

A fly fisherman he spoke with driving out had a griz sow and 2 cubs cross the river 100 yards away from him. Hunt hard- be bear aware!

I’m still trying to sell the 2 Eagles tickets to leave 9/20 am.

Comment

Adam and I are back from our hunt. It was everything I had hoped for, with the exception of a bloody pack! We had an encounter with a HUGE OTC bull. We will be posting updates, pics and videos as soon as we can get caught up with work/family and start compiling all the media from our trip!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

We are set to fly out of Houston Friday afternoon but this tropical weather may have different plans. If we end up having to drive it won't hurt my feelings at all. Last thing I want to do is go sit in an airport for 12 hours and miss the first day of our hunt.
                    Hope yall make it out. Were headed to Fishtail ranch in Chama about a week after yall. Where are yall going? Keep it live if you can and good luck.

Comment

We will be in the public. I cant seem to get lucky and find anything private. But few reports that the hunting is getting better then it was.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                        Hope yall make it out. Were headed to Fishtail ranch in Chama about a week after yall. Where are yall going? Keep it live if you can and good luck.
                        We are making plans to drive in the event that storm still looks to effect the Houston area by Thursday morning. We are going to be hunting a private ranch just north of Chama. We won't have service on the mountain but will have wifi at camp. I will post any noteworthy updates on this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                          We will be in the public. I cant seem to get lucky and find anything private. But few reports that the hunting is getting better then it was.
                          That's good! It was like this last year for us. Slowwwwww until about 2 days before our hunt started and then it kicked off. Hoping for some more of the same luck this year. We did hunt a week later last year so hoping we are not too early!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            Adam and I are back from our hunt. It was everything I had hoped for, with the exception of a bloody pack! We had an encounter with a HUGE OTC bull. We will be posting updates, pics and videos as soon as we can get caught up with work/family and start compiling all the media from our trip!
                            Glad you made it back and had a good experience. Will wait for the details

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I was supposed to head out yesterday but had a gas line problem and could not leave the Mrs. without hot water. Atmos should be here to bless work in an hour and I will be leaving tonight for the Lemhi zone in Idaho.

Comment

Tied our food 10 feet high and a good 80 yards from camp. Still got raided and my tent got clawed. I think I spooked it off when we walked back to camp this afternoon. The trash on the ground is KrauseJMK’s food. My entire bag is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X