This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
    Been a Miami fan since 1983. LSU played better and deserved this win. Good luck at Auburn.

I always assumed you were born in 86[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll gladly eat this crow over here... D looked great till they started going 3rd an Chavis!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        I always assumed you were born in 86[emoji3]

😁 Graduated high school in 86.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
          Graduated LSU in '80, but have been an LSU fan pretty much forever. And, yeah, we'll need all the luck we can get at Auburn as well as that other Alabama school (heck, not to mention the whole schedule). Anyway, thanks!
          It wasn’t sarcastic. Y’all have a good chance. #40 is really good

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 1

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
            It wasn’t sarcastic. Y’all have a good chance. #40 is really good

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                s

Skip and crew need to tighten the reigns in Ruston. Dawgs got a sloppy win.
                Yup, but it was on the road. I don't expect LSU to be as forgiving.

Comment

He will beat UT and save his job for another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                    LSU is already in Texas. Have those longhorns lineup against them and find out
                    I think you missed the point. It had nothing to do with LSU. Perhaps they can play in a bowl. 9-3 LSU vs 8-4 Texas.

Comment

I was hoping that after last year we would be done with playing the players that "bought in" to Herman's system to change the culture and would move on to playing the most talented players and utilizing their strengths. We clearly didn't do that since Porter was in the game in the 2nd half and your stud freshman RB that showed out in the first half chilled on the sidelines and watched the second half. Porter should be a 40/40 guy at this point. Ehlinger hasn't improved much in his passing game and dang sure hasn't improved in the late game choke job department. Throw the ball away instead of into triple coverage and leave that risk to 4th down.

I didn't buy into the hype of Tom having this team turned around, us have a capable QB in Ehlinger, and us competing for a Big 12 Title. I wanted them to prove all that to me and the debacle on Saturday left much to be desired. There needs to be some significant offensive changes (qb, personnel decisions, scheme/OC) or this season will get ugly fast.

Comment

SEC went 13-1 in week 1.

Comment

I have said on here for the last 3 seasons that Texas needs to accept what they are and start over training basic fundamentals and work their way back up. They refuse to accept mediocrity and think instead of developing their talent all they have to do is execute better as the talent is already there. The talent is not there; players or coaching staff. You got a ton of students from different schools and none have bought into the same system. Not saying they dont have talented recruits but they arent developing any of them into a cohesive team. I believe that the hold back from accepting what they are comes from pressure up top. School is in bed with ESPN via the LHN. Same reason they got their ranking. Viewership. The post game conference has me doubting Hermans abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            SEC went 13-1 in week 1.
                            SEC as a whole looked real good this week for sure. Hoping the ags bring good football next week. Playing N Western is no litmus test. The points were there but it wasnt a pretty journey. What Im hoping to see this year with Jimbo is constant readjustments game to game. Something Sumlin failed miserably at. I think by 3rd year with Jimbo things could get really exciting. Maybe even next year if the right recruits are in place. TAMU has certainly made the investment to be a contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar_HOYT View Post
                              He will beat UT and save his job for another year.
                              The only way he saves his is if he makes a bowl game and wins.

Really wish the Kliff Experiment had worked, but it clearly has not. The on the field product has degraded with each season.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                I’ll gladly eat this crow over here... D looked great till they started going 3rd an Chavis!
                                2nd half was all prevent defense, which I hate. Then they went back to their blitzes and shut Miami down again.

D is looking pretty good, O needs a little more work, but they will be just fine. Looking forward to the SEC schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X