Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are idiots...and then comes along a REAL Idiot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    So any entertainer shouldn’t be paid? Musicians, actors, etc...?
    I didn't say they shouldn't get paid. But paid millions to play a game....no. I think that's stupid but that's just me.

Comment

There are idiots...and then comes along a REAL Idiot!!

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
      He probably does not have much interest in women anyway. The whole relationship, was probably to make himself not appear as gay. When playing a video game is more important that some hot chick, your not much of a man. Probably prefers to play with other boys joysticks.

[emoji849] Hot chicks grow on trees. I will bet he will be fine. He’s doing what he wants to do and making bank. I doubt he will lose any sleep being called gay on a bow hunting forum. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Maybe she doesn’t wipe well.
        ok thats funny

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          I didn't say they shouldn't get paid. But paid millions to play a game....no. I think that's stupid but that's just me.
          Well you're wrong. They are paid what the market thinks they are worth. Same as any business.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
            ... you gotta realize it's his job... He makes like 400k a year on his YouTube playing and the estimates I've seen is he makes about the same playing COD...

So if a GIRLFRIEND is asking you to step away from your job... Especially if it's a job where you have to complete... And you have already played with her... You have choices to make... As a general rule, picking job is what I would suggest to most guys .

If he played football, or baseball you wouldnt bat an eye... Happens all the time...
            Yep. Especially at that age. I would consider it pretty mature for someone his age to do that actually...

Comment

I still have mad Galaga skills. I wonder how much money that could bring in

Comment

this proves that no matter how hot they are, someone is tired of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  It was time they both start dating men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Lol...that cracked me up.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I still have mad Galaga skills. I wonder how much money that could bring in
                    Contact AARP for a sponsorship.

Comment

Contact AARP for a sponsorship.

Done!

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                        ... you gotta realize it's his job... He makes like 400k a year on his YouTube playing and the estimates I've seen is he makes about the same playing COD...

So if a GIRLFRIEND is asking you to step away from your job... Especially if it's a job where you have to complete... And you have already played with her... You have choices to make... As a general rule, picking job is what I would suggest to most guys .

If he played football, or baseball you wouldnt bat an eye... Happens all the time...
                        Agreed! Girlfriends come and go, and with the money he makes, he will easily find another beauty to take up his time.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          Yeah, who'd think a hot woman would pic a guy with a mid six figure job.
                          She's got a higher net worth than he does. She comes in around $3mm to his $800K.

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post
                            She's got a higher net worth than he does. She comes in around $3mm to his $800K.
                            So..... she's available?

Comment

Originally posted by cj_sandman View Post

He will catch her. And she’s getting older everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This sure gave me a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X